We stayed at the Drury during our recent trip to New Orleans. We have been to New Orleans several times and this was our first time staying out of the quarter. I have to admit I was nervous about this hotel from the pictures, but it was by far the best hotel we have stayed in for awhile! The customer service was outstanding. From the front desk to the food area everyone was amazing! They were all very friendly. The manager in the food area helped us serveral times! He was so friendly to our kids and always smiling. He even helped my daughter after she sent frog beads flying in all directions. The rooms were very clean, beds comfortable, and it was within great walking distance to everything. The free appetizers and drinks at night were a great bonus! Pool and hot tub on the roof never got busy during our stay and the temperature of the water was great! We had a fantastic trip and this will be our hotel of choice when visiting New Orleans from now on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic Cumberland Phone Building just one block from the St. Charles trolley, the Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans offers convenient access to the Garden District and the French Quarter. Experience Cajun traditions and culture while enjoying Drury Hotels' free extras from our hot breakfast to the 5:30 Kickback(R) evening menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Drury Inn And Suites New Orleans
- New Orleans Drury Inn
- Drury New Orleans