Absolutely loved this hotel. Located in a quiet area 5 blocks west of Canal and Bourbon streets. Free all you can eat hot breakfast in the morning. Hors d'oeuvres served in the evening along with 3 free alcoholic drinks per person. However, if you do this, you lose the chance to sample all the great New Orleans restaurants. <g> But, if you are on a tight budget, this really helps to defray expenses.
Trolley line is just across the street from the front door and it will get you to just about everywhere in the area.
King size bed was comfortable with 5 pillows provided. Our room had a whirlpool bath. Front desk clerks are so pleasant and always smiling considering they seem to spend most of their time answering tourist questions. My thanks to Renaldo, Ayila and Star. I will definitely stay at this hotel next time I return. And I had so much fun in this city, I expect to return soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic Cumberland Phone Building just one block from the St. Charles trolley, the Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans offers convenient access to the Garden District and the French Quarter. Experience Cajun traditions and culture while enjoying Drury Hotels' free extras from our hot breakfast to the 5:30 Kickback(R) evening menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Drury Inn And Suites New Orleans
- New Orleans Drury Inn
- Drury New Orleans