Hotel has a nice classy feel. The parking is off sight so they have a valet service. I recommend calling ahead when you need your car. It is a few blocks from no bourbon street. And it's a straight shot there from the hotel. It's also a 10 minute walk to the casino, river walk and the aquarium. The hotel give 2 complimentary alcohol beverages each night with a light dinner choice so you can stay in. It is a busy hotel but nice and great location. And a better value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic Cumberland Phone Building just one block from the St. Charles trolley, the Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans offers convenient access to the Garden District and the French Quarter. Experience Cajun traditions and culture while enjoying Drury Hotels' free extras from our hot breakfast to the 5:30 Kickback(R) evening menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites New Orleans
- Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- New Orleans Drury Inn
- Drury New Orleans