This was a great location. Close enough to walk to all the french quarter attractions. The rooms were a great size and the price was reasonable. If you want a break from the Cajun seafood the hotel price includes free breakfast, free popcorn, coffee and unlimited soda from 3.15pm. Then in the evening from 5.30pm to 7pm they offer 3 free drinks per adult. This included beers, wine and cocktails. We had margaritas. You also get dinner buffet - soup, nachos, hotdogs, pasta. I don't know if they offer different choices on other days. They offer valet parking $28 per day which was good.
Staff very friendly. Hotel currently expanding so if you are out all day the banging is not a problem. We loved the atmosphere of the place- very New Orleans.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic Cumberland Phone Building just one block from the St. Charles trolley, the Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans offers convenient access to the Garden District and the French Quarter. Experience Cajun traditions and culture while enjoying Drury Hotels' free extras from our hot breakfast to the 5:30 Kickback(R) evening menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Drury Inn And Suites New Orleans
- New Orleans Drury Inn
- Drury New Orleans