My husband and I spent another weekend in NOLA recently for a college football bowl game. We chose the Drury for their consistency and great location. This time we were able to take advantage of their evening "wind down" happy hour. While the drinks were not of great quality, it's still a nice amenity. The hot dogs and nachos were a nice snack before our big game. The breakfast was most enjoyable. As always the room was very clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and accommodating. The location is perfect for Superdome events and not a bad walk from Canal and Bourbon street activities as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic Cumberland Phone Building just one block from the St. Charles trolley, the Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans offers convenient access to the Garden District and the French Quarter. Experience Cajun traditions and culture while enjoying Drury Hotels' free extras from our hot breakfast to the 5:30 Kickback(R) evening menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Drury Hotels Company, LLC and TravelUp so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Drury Inn And Suites New Orleans
- New Orleans Drury Inn
- Drury New Orleans