We had a very nice stay at the Drury. We were there for 3 nites and enjoyed the hotel. They are still doing some renovating so there was a bit of construction notice after 830am. Not bad though.
The free breakfast and nighttime munchies were great. The free drinks could have been upgraded a bit but who can really complain with free.
The walk to Bourbon Street to took about 5-7 min and helped us to burn off all of the great food we ate.
The staff was wonderful. Everyone we encountered was very helpful and accommodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic Cumberland Phone Building just one block from the St. Charles trolley, the Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans offers convenient access to the Garden District and the French Quarter. Experience Cajun traditions and culture while enjoying Drury Hotels' free extras from our hot breakfast to the 5:30 Kickback(R) evening menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, TravelUp and Booking.com so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Drury Inn And Suites New Orleans
- New Orleans Drury Inn
- Drury New Orleans