Stayed here while in MS training. Met my wife here and was impressed with the hotel, clean well kept and all the staff was very helpful. Rooms were clean and breakfast was good, the evening snack bar was great. Nightly snack bar could serve as dinner, we actually ate and drank here before going out on Bourbon St. Walk to Bourbon St was about right, get the chance to sight see and explore while walking back and forth (about 5-6 blocks). Parking is expensive when your used to free parking (actually parked behind the hotel on a small open air lot for 15$ a day vs the $25 for vale parking).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic Cumberland Phone Building just one block from the St. Charles trolley, the Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans offers convenient access to the Garden District and the French Quarter. Experience Cajun traditions and culture while enjoying Drury Hotels' free extras from our hot breakfast to the 5:30 Kickback(R) evening menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Drury Inn And Suites New Orleans
- New Orleans Drury Inn
- Drury New Orleans