We recently stayed here for 5 days and although our room was small, we were very happy with the service and location. Since the hotel is so centrally located, we decided not to rent a car, but to walk and use the trolly system instead. We are so glad we did!! The hotel is no more than 6 blocks from the French Quarter or Garden District and an easy trolly ride to either. The breakfast was good and after some HUGE lunches, the evening snacks were often all we needed for dinner. Staff was kind, helpful and accommodating. We booked our room for $89 a night on Travelocity, which seems like a great deal!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic Cumberland Phone Building just one block from the St. Charles trolley, the Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans offers convenient access to the Garden District and the French Quarter. Experience Cajun traditions and culture while enjoying Drury Hotels' free extras from our hot breakfast to the 5:30 Kickback(R) evening menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Drury Inn And Suites New Orleans
- New Orleans Drury Inn
- Drury New Orleans