Hilton Garden Inn New Orleans Convention Center
Ranked #85 of 161 Hotels in New Orleans
“After cruise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

My family stayed at Hilton Garden Inn after our cruise, the Staff lead by Ms. Wright was very friendly and helpful, they provided locations/directions to local attractions...moved my family from the 2nd to 4th floor so we could be closer to pool and spa.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (140)
Fayetteville, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014

For a hotel very near the convention center, the price was reasonable. The staff was so friendly (Kevin, Reginald, Rene, Kiki, and all...) I loved being greeted with popcorn and a complimentary coffee/tea bar as I returned in the afternoon after my meetings. Very clean, lovely rooms. Also, it's just 1/2 block from Cochon Butcher that has absolutely delicious muffaletas!

Marksville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

Our experience of staying at the Hilton Garden Inn on 1001 South Peters was excellent. The staff was great, the location for my conference was good, and the environment was excellent. This hotel is a great place to stay while in New Orleans, Louisiana.

Nashville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014

No matter what I needed or what I asked for, I believe they really wanted to help me and be that nice to me, because they never stopped smiling. One of the friendliest hotels I have ever, ever had the pleasure to stay in.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for work for 3 weeks. Valet was good got my car in and out when I needed it. The breakfast was excellent we got a deal which was included in our rate(made to order omelets). The bar area was nice and wells as front lobby. We had access to one of their conference rooms, they were nice as well. The rooms were about average I had a view of another buildings roof. The rooms were older and needed some updating. Staff was friendly even when walking in around 3am a little under the influence. This place is great because it is within walking distance to almost everything (the river, cruises, bourbon st, casinos, restaurants, clubs, etc....

Nice place I enjoyed my stay and would definitely stay here again.

Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Metairie, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in New Orleans, LA which is located one block over from the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center. This Hilton is located in very close to the convention center, restaurants and "watering holes". I experienced nothing shy of excellent service! The employees were proactive in their help. Thanks, Hilton!

Alabama
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014

The hotel is nice and the rooms are bigger than the usual New Orleans tourist area offerings. Parking is a bit overprices, but there's an independent garage across the street that only charges $10 a night. Check your bill before you leave! The billing statement the staff slipped under my door matched the price I was quoted on booking.com, but did not match what I was charged on my credit card. I was actually charged quite a bit more!!! When I called about this, the hotel said it was the sales taxes!!! Be careful!!!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple