Holiday Inn Downtown Superdome
Good 3.5/5
  • Fitness centre
  • Breakfast included
1,316 results
All reviewsfree shuttlefrench quartersmall balconysuper domewalking distancehotel restaurantparking garagecruise terminalfront desk staffbourbon streetmardi grasrooftop poolrooms were very cleanfew blocksenjoyed my stayconvenient locationcanal st
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 November 2013

We originally booked the hotel for just one night, then we added 2 more nights and had to come back and ask for 3 more days after that and at first they could not for they were all booked up but on the day we were to check out the customer service told us that we could stay in the room we were in and could have it for another 3 days. Thank you so much, our stay was amazing. the food in the restaurant was very good. Everyone was very nice. We will come back again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 November 2013

In error I made reservations at this hotel for the wrong dates of travel. Unfortunately I did not discover the error until after the date expired for the group discount rate being offered for a set of blocked rooms for my event. I called the hotel and talked to the Manager Karen and my experience was Great! She was sensitive to the my need and agreed to override the system and honor the discounted price for the correct reservation date. So relieved that she had a "Can Do Attitude"!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 October 2013

everybody was awesome! especially the bar tender scott. he was interesting, informative, fun and MADE THE BEST HURRICANES! they were better than the ones at pat o briens. they were syrupy .also scott the concierge, very informative.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank adzq1
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Everyone working here went above and beyond to make my stay enjoyable and stress-free.
The walk to the Superdome is just a few blocks and not far to Downtown New Orleans. The room was updated and very clean. Lorraine from housekeeping and Rochelle at the front desk gave excellent service. I would stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 October 2013

We stayed for three nights when we flew to NOLA to see the Buffalo Bills play in the Superdome, this hotel is walking distance, and not too far from everything else. We arrived early on Saturday, however they did have a room available, we asked for a late check-out because we didn't have to be at the airport Tuesday and they were extremely accommodating. We decided to have the breakfast Sunday brunch first and it was very nice with great omelets and all you could want. Service was fantastic. They have a tailgate party before all of the home games and the place was packed, we had several delicious bloody Mary's before and after the game. Great hospitable people, while I was waiting at the bar for Dave to get back from the Casino, the manager directed me to St. Louis cemetery for a walking tour, so nice of him. I wish that their hours for food and drinks service were expanded, because it was all good. The rooms are dated, but comfortable, there were some small service issues, but it may have just been a communication issue. No big deal - the streetcars are close-by which is convenient.

Room Tip: Didn't matter where your rooms are, this hotel is close to a hospital, so you'll hear sirens day and night.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple