I stayed here 4 days in March, for my first time in America. I have travelled a lot and stayed in many hotels (including Hiltons) and this was by far the best. The staff was very helpful and kind, room was spacious, clean, comfortable and I absolutely loved the shower! Yes, the streets are loud, but that is not the hotels fault. You can expect noise and sounds in this district. The location was ideal, Mississippi, French District and Bourbon Street all in walking distance.
Only problem I had is that they promoted free wifi in all rooms, but of course it wasn't in my room (17th floor in corner). At the desk they gave me a number I had to call to get it settled, which was quite awkward and the person on the phone wasn't the most patient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a refreshed Holiday Inn! Visit the recipient of the Customer Service Excellence award by IHG. Rooms feature Simmons pillow top mattresses and new pillow options. Relax in our courtesy area shuttle. Savor fresh coffee and pastries daily. Stay connected with FREE wireless. Plunge in our large rooftop pool and energize in our fitness center. Our full service property offers tantalizing meals morning, noon and night. Adult beverage options showcased in our Mardi Gras Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Southall Travel, Odigeo, TravelUp, Agoda, IHG, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HRS, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Downtown Superdome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Downtown Superdome Hotel New Orleans
- Downtown Superdome Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn New Orleans
- New Orleans Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Superdome