We came to New Orleans after my husband attended a course in Lafayette and were so pleasantly surprised with our room (although it had a terrible musty smell that we eventually got used to). My daughter said that we had a patio and upon opening we discovered we were directly poolside! What a great location for the kids! They loved the instant access to the beautiful pool and patio area (book the 8th floor poolside, you won't be disappointed)!!
The staff were very pleasant and helpful. The parking was great, we parked our car and walked everywhere. The area is a bit sketchy....and I would have liked to be closer to the French Quarter but rooms were limited as it was Jazz Fest.
Thanks for a great stay and we would surely recommend and stay again....in an 8th floor poolside room!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a refreshed Holiday Inn! Visit the recipient of the Customer Service Excellence award by IHG. Rooms feature Simmons pillow top mattresses and new pillow options. Relax in our courtesy area shuttle. Savor fresh coffee and pastries daily. Stay connected with FREE wireless. Plunge in our large rooftop pool and energize in our fitness center. Our full service property offers tantalizing meals morning, noon and night. Adult beverage options showcased in our Mardi Gras Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, TravelUp, IHG and Southall Travel so you can book your Holiday Inn Downtown Superdome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Downtown Superdome Hotel New Orleans
- Downtown Superdome Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn New Orleans
- New Orleans Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Superdome