Olde Town Inn
  • Restaurant
US$154
US$147
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$414
US$389
  • Restaurant
Hotel Le Marais(New Orleans)
US$240
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn New Orleans - Chateau Lemoyne(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$147
HolidayInn.com
US$332
US$302
  • Pool
Wyndham New Orleans - French Quarter(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$121
  • Pool
Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
US$216
US$207
  • Pool
Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$140
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfrench quarterfrenchman streetbreakfast is servedmin walkwithin walking distancegreat musicdefinitely stay here againcourtyardnolacharmblockquartersjazzkatrina
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I was nervous about booking this place for our friend's weekend getaway to NOLA. When we arrived, the staff was really friendly and showed us how to get to our room, where to eat breakfast and how to use the gates. The rooms were old but charming. It had an old fashioned bathtub, air conditioner on the window that kept the room cool at night and a tv to watch the game. We wanted to sight see and see bourbon, so we walked to the french quarter both nights and loved it. The old houses and architecture made it a scenic route to take. When we were too tired from the sight seeing , taking a taxi back to the hotel was only about $12. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Cirzy G
OldeTownInn1, General Manager at Olde Town Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Dear Cirzy G: Wow! It sounds as if you guys had a great time in New Orleans. Thanks for choosing the Olde Town Inn! We would love to see you guys again!! Sincerely. Jacques Boutte. GM.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I was expecting something different and that's exactly what I got. I stayed here last 4th of July and had a blast. The rooms are old and not what I was use to but I had a good time. I loved the staff. On the date of our arrival we were hungry and were about to go out looking for something to eat. I open our door and see the maids and ask "if you were going to lunch were would you go?" she tells us to lock the room door and come with her and she takes us to a small barn looking building that is a food stand. We place our order of some the best soul food I have ever had in New Orleans! It was enough food to feed at least 3 grown people. This same made made a fruit basket for us when we were leaving so we'd have something to eat that morning before our early flight. The managers that run the place are such nice people and they do everything they can to make your stay as nice a possible. I will stay with them again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank ahutton61

Dear ahutton61: Thank You very much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review! We appreciate you choosing the Olde Town Inn. Please consider staying with us in the future should your travels bring you back into the New Orleans area. Sincerely. Jacques Boutte. GM.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

First let me say I was kinda scared to stay at this place once I started reading the reviews. I decided to take a chance and stay. It was a really good choice. Although the room was a little older than I thought, it was very charming. When I got there, the room I reserved was not available, so I was upgraded to a suite at no addtional charge. I stayed 5 days, adding a day each time just because I really was enjoying my stay. Being an Aussie I was impressed with New Orleans and loved the area. The Front Desk Staff was just a delight to deal with. The Front Desk Manager Dana and I sat in the lobby just about every day and talked and talked. She was just a gem of a person and very helpful. On my last few days there, I had an issue with my credit card, and the guy that runs the Hotels Wayne, really helped me out with calling my card company and helping me get things right. What made my stay even better, was that I decided to go to Las Vegas for the very first time. Wayne was an absolute wonderful person, and took time to help me book my flight and hotel stay in Las Vegas. He even went ABOVE and beyond by actually putting my flight on his credit card since my credit card was waiting on a transfer. I gave him the cash, but it showed how much the staff cared, to actually put a perfect strangers flight on his credit card so I could continue on my trip. To make things even better the Front Desk Cristen, dropped me off at the airport on her way home so I would no have to get a cab in the middle of the night. In all my years of traveling around the world, I have never quit seen people go out of their way to help someone. The hotel was clean,and the house keepers were taking care of my room everyday. The really only complaint I had was that they were doing some work in the rooms, and it was a little congested in the breakfast area. Otherwise the staff made this an absolute delight to stay. I will be coming back! I can not wait for my next visit!! Thank you All! I10

Room Tip: The Suites are wonderful. Actually like a small house.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank JohnF1960

Dear JohnF1960: I can not thank you enough for such a wonderful review. I am delighted to learn that we have gained an additional friend and regular guest! Here in New Orleans, Southern Hospitality is indeed more than just myth!! We'd love to see you again! Sincerely. Jacques Boutte. GM.

Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

Room rate....$99 on a Friday night. My expectations weren't very high, but it was all that was available. I was actually very pleased when the door was opened. Our room had a twin, queen & king bed. A separate living room tastefully furnished. A nice sized kitchen with all the amenities. Fridge, microwave, full size gas stove & double sinks. Coffee pots, dishes, hair dryer. Plenty of towels and extra linens. Staff was SUPER helpful & friendly. I would stay here again but with a group. Too large for two. It was apartment size. Now the pitfalls.... Neighborhood a little scary at night, in the daytime quite charming. Take a cab after dark. About $8 to the Quarter. Water pressure was poor... but still not a deal breaker for me. Lovely large courtyard. It's "old New Orleans". But I found it charming and quirky! Not luxurious, but comfortable, relatively clean, and homey. Beds were very comfortable and slept well. For the $$$$ we saved on lodging... freed up extra cash for other activities. Best suited for groups or families with teens if you don't want to be on Bourbon or the Quarter. I would defiantly stay again. Also, lock the hurricane shutters on the entry door in addition to the interior door locks... Just for piece of mind. Free parking on the street. No problems with finding space right in front of our room.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sonja M

Dear Sonja M: Thank you for taking the time to submit such an extensive review. Please keep in mind that we offer quite a few room types. Should you need assistance with future travel plans, please give us a call; any of our Guest Service Agents would be more than happy to help with accommodations. Hope to see you again soon. Best Regards. Jacques Boutte. GM.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Old, a but dusty but with very nice, local atmosphere. You can park your car for free on the street just outside. Safe, 10 minutes walk to French Quarter is a big advantage. The staff is friendly and will gladly help you in planning your visit.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Richard M: Hope this finds you well there in Krakow! Just a quick Thanks, I appreciate your taking the time to guide others on their travels. Hope to see you again!! Sincerely. Jacques Boutte. GM.