Renaissance New Orleans Pere Marquette French Quarter Area Hotel
Best Western Plus St. Christopher Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$233
US$424
US$382
Waldorf.com
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$289
  • Pool
Omni Riverfront Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$369
US$333
Omni Hotels
US$310
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Wyndham New Orleans - French Quarter(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$266
US$258
  • Pool
Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
US$301
  • Pool
Maison Dupuy(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$231
Travelocity
  • Pool
Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$186
DruryHotels.com
  • Breakfast included
1,381 results
All reviewsbourbon streetfrench quartercommon streetcorner roommarriott propertiesthe concierge loungelobby barcanal sttwo blockshotel restaurantfront desk staffsmall roomvalet parkingper dayking roomupon checkstreet cars
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 June 2011

The property is clean and hip, the location is within an easy walk to the action, but the hotel is classy and comfortable AND quiet! It was perfect. The restaurant attached, Mila, is delicious, and the staff of the hotel are professional, courteous, and most importantly, happy. Tacy was fantastic, and she made some outstanding recommendations. There is a fun locals breakfast place within a block of the hotel called Hobnobber's. Try it if you are feeling adventurous. It is the real deal! I have really grown to love the Renaissance brand, and this hotel delivers on every level. Thank you, Frank!

Room Tip: Ask for something high facing the French Quarter
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2011

Used Marriott reward points for this stay so I have little to complain about but I'll review it as if I paid full price. Valet and check in were great. Loved our bellman, AJ. Front desk was so helpful and really helped us with restaurants. The lobby and bar are nice and we enjoyed the Starbucks in the hotel.

Our room was fine and clean. Sheets were crisp, down comforters, and feather pillows. We were block off Canal and just far enough away from the FQ so our nights were quiet. Kids wanted to swim in the pool but it was postage stamp, hot, and croweded with adults. It looked pretty unappealing.

Our first night we arrived in the late afternoon and after some exploring tried to find a kid friendly spot for dinner. The hotel recomended Deanie's and there was a 2hr wait at 9pm. We were tired and cranky so decided to eat at MiLa, the hotel restaurant. While very good it was expensive and not a great place for the kids. They were able to make them some pasta and they were pleasantly surprised by the "Root Beer Float"....not what they expected. I loved my dinner but it was pricey.

The next night we ate at Deanie's and loved it. We went at 6pm....45min wait.....they give you a beeper that goes 1/2 a mile away. Got a drink at Storyville and the kids bowled. Everyone happy!

All in all we like the Reanissance....not sure I'd pay top dollar. The Roosevelt across the street looked amazing....check it out!

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank ggans
Reviewed 17 May 2011

We stayed at this hotel and were overall disappointed. The hotel is nothing special. I've never seen a smaller "pool". The worst part was waking up in the morning with dozens of bug bites. We told the manager and she was very friendly and called in a company to check out the bedding. The company said they found nothing, but I found that hard to believe. I also feel they didn't take the situation serious enough. I would not stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank michaela789
Reviewed 15 May 2011

I added a room here at the Renaissance Pere Marquette, because my first hotel was booked up for the last night of my stay. Was I glad I did! This was my favorite of the three hotels I tried in New Orleans. The lobby was very pleasant and spatious. The staff were friendly and accommodating. My room was fantastic with all the amenities I needed as a business traveler. I enjoyed a lovely meal in the restaurant, also.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 May 2011

This hotel exceeded my expectations. The location is perfect, a block west of Canal, a block north of St. Charles. At first the room seemed plain but I really appreciated the super fast elevators, the computer stations just off the lobby, the little refrigerator and the king sized bathrooms. The Pere Marquette is not a high profile hotel but it combined great value and a fine location along with the little extras that make travel fun. It was a great refuge from Jazzfest and the blessed blare of New Orleans nightlife.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo