Stayed at Spring Hill suites on recent trip to New Orleans. There was no onsite parking; had to park down the block and of course pay for it. The hotel offered a breakfast buffet but it was so packed they ran out of many food items and did not have enough seating. The room was ok; thought it could have been cleaner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At SpringHill Suites New Orleans Downtown/Convention Center, we make travel simple in The Big Easy. From our hotel, you'll be within walking distance of the area's premier attractions including the National WWII Museum, Harrah's New Orleans and The Outlet Collection at Riverwalk. Business travelers can also easily attend conferences, trade shows and other events at New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center. Our stylish suites make a perfect retreat after a busy day. Enjoy spreading out in our living rooms, resting on plush beds and connecting to our complimentary Wi-Fi. Every morning, begin your day with hot favorites or lighter choices at our free breakfast buffet. Excellent for meetings and celebrations, our event rooms provide style and flexibility to turn your gathering into a success. Let SpringHill Suites New Orleans Downtown/Convention Center be part of your travel journey. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your SpringHill Suites New Orleans Downtown/Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- New Orleans Springhill Suites