“You should only stay here if you can afford more”

Studio 6 New Orleans
Ranked #136 of 167 Hotels in New Orleans
Reviewed 14 October 2012

When I booked the room for a week for business I expected an ok hotel, but what I got was a hotel with many cockroaches in it. I also never had house keeping enter my room with in the whole week. The bed is comfortable and it does have a nice fridge and stove. It is a dirty hotel, but if you need it for a short time it may be worth the price. Be aware of the area it is located in befoer you purchase this hotel. All and all I would say the front desk was nice, but dont expect anything else other than a smile while you are there.

Room Tip: I would look at the room beofe you buy it. Also with the price does not include wi-fi you must pay f...
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank usmnick27

Reviewed 19 September 2012 via mobile

The times I stay every week has been great. I really enjoy myself. The hotel is great. The go above and beyond for my stay. It is always quiet there. They make sure that I have my reservation. I would recommend this to anyone

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank daii3
Reviewed 23 June 2012

The room was great for a motel 6, wifi worked the whole time. There was no pet fee, which was great. It seemed really safe and quiet, would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Joao C
Reviewed 25 May 2012

I traveled with my 3 kids while road tripping and we had an awesome time. The beds could have been more comfortable but all and all i was satisfied. The staff was great I loved that the young lady remembered our names and greeted us everytime. My youngest son was in love everytime she mentioned his name.

Room Tip: 1st floor is best if traveling with kids
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Amanda M
Reviewed 17 May 2012 via mobile

Was very clean and the service was great. Really enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: April 2012
3  Thank daii3
Reviewed 10 May 2012

I must say the Studio 6 in New Orleans was probably to best hotel experience I have ever had!! Dreaux the General Manager and his staff including Danna and Christina were the most accomodating and gracious--true examples of that good old Southern hospitality we here soo much about but sometimes don't experience---this hotel literally will bend over backwards to make your stay most comfortable; I stayed during a transition time into a new home and needless to say that is stressful in itself but the staff definitely minimized an otherwise trying time! If you ever visit New Orleans please do look Dreaux and staff up----I am sure you will have an equally pleasurable experience as I did.

Room Tip: All the rooms have a kitchenette which is great if you like to cook!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank JAMES W
Reviewed 9 May 2012 via mobile

I absolutely love staying here! My stay has always been pleasurable. It's secluded and the staff is soooo helpful. If you want privacy at a great price, this is the place!

• Stayed: May 2012