“There was a bug In my water!!!”
Review of Nosh - CLOSED

Nosh
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: French Quarter
Reviewed 1 April 2014

There was a bug in my water and some plastic that I could've choked on. The breakfast was something you could make at home but the bacon was good. The manager is a jerk and the one guy who works in the front let us order all our food and tell us at the end that we could only use one groupon. Waste of money just cook yourself before coming here.

There are newer reviews for Nosh

Reviewed 31 March 2014

I appreciated the attitude of our server. He was cheerful and genuinely glad to see us well fed! I really enjoyed the sweet potato pancakes, while my husband enjoyed the works. My only regret was (trying to exercise self restraint) ordering only 2 pancakes and not a stack of three!

Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stumbled onto Nosh while looking for another highly recommended restaurant. We are do glad we never located the other! I had the sweet potato pancakes and sausage, the fluffy pancakes were delightful!!! My husband had the boudin breakfast sandwich, it was massive! And he reports very tasty. This was one of our favorite meals on our two week trip. Great restaurant!!

Reviewed 25 March 2014

We ate two meals at Nosh during our recent 3 days in NOLA. One was a late afternoon "snack" of crabcake poboys and the other was a nice breakfast which three of us split (an Omelette and sweet potato pancake platter which came with eggs and bacon). Prices are reasonable for the quality and quantity of food. Everything appears to be site-made including even the potato chips which accompany the sandwiches. Our waiter/host was friendly and service was fast an efficient. I think he and the cook are the only ones working there. It's the kind of place that doesn't keep strict hours (when we asked what time they opened it was "7ish) so I can understand if someone showed up and it was closed for no explainable reason. Atmosphere is "diner style" with cool tunes playing and little more but it is clean and overall a nice break from the courtyard hotel's cookie-cutter breakfast selections.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

We were disappointed, because based on the reviews here on TA, we took our family of 6 here, and found the place empty, locked and no answer to our knocking. the TV was on and all the lights. No posting of hours. As has been said, the appearance is really grubby.
Would not recommend, but then, we never had a chance to try the food!