“Late nite snack”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Arts District / Warehouse District
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

After party late on Bourbon St, we found this cute little pizza spot right outside our hotel, Courtyard Marriott. We decided to get a couple slices of the all meat and the supreme. It was good quality pizza and even better it was good the next morning for breakfast! Oh and they stay open til 5 am! We'll definitely be back for more pizza!

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Every year we visit New Orleans for a music festival 4th of July weekend. We stay at the Marriott Courtyard that's right across the street from the restaurant and would see it all the time. This year we were running late and needed a quick bite to eat. We decided to grab a bite to go. It was more than what we bargained and was delicious. I ordered the Chicken Parmigiana sandwich which was huge. I was able to save it for the next day. My husband got the build your own Calzone. Both our meals were better than we expected for takeout and fairly priced. I recommend that everyone make this a stop on their next trip to NOLA.

Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Not crowded....greeted promptly as we entered the restaurant. Clean and well priced. Off the beaten path in the warehouse district. Would defintely be a repeat customer. Food was fresh...although I did not have a pizza....but I am sure that is just as amazing.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

whole-in-the-wall place in the warehouse district. super friendly and efficient staff. good pizza and pasta. highly recommend

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I had not been to Pie Pizza and Pastas in a good while. I'd forgotten how good the pizza is. I had the margarita which was very fresh, hot and cooked to perfection. For an appetizer I had the hummus and pita bread...again, very fresh and tasty! The only negative of the place is that I thought the music was too loud.