“Awesome Stay”
other travellers have booked this property
735 Touro Street
Voodoo sofa and day bed Voodoo living room and fireplace
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Voodoo sofa and day bed
Voodoo living room and fireplace
Voodoo living room
Bordello Fireplace
Halloween Guests
Bienvenue - Back house for groups of 8 or more
Back House Living Room
View of dining room and sofa sleeper
Shiny new kitchen ... brand new appliances !
Back House Master Bedroom
Breakfast and BBQ
Ruby Slipper - Breakfast and Lunch
Mule Carriage Route to Jackson Square
Okra Man
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

DonnaV428
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Awesome Stay”
Reviewed 5 August 2012 for a stay in April 2012
person found this review helpful

We went for the Jazz Festival 2012. The cottage is absolutely wonderful. We stayed in the Jazz Suite and our friends stayed in the Voodoo Room. It was perfect in every way. The decor and atmosphere was so New Orleans and welcoming. The location was superb. Walking distance to everything in the French Quarter. Great restaurant right across the street. Dayna was very accomodating and thoughtful. Thank you for a wonderful experience!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The coziness of the courtyard.
Liked least: That we had to leave :)
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway
Nevada
Reviewed 16 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
16 Jul 2012
Hello Tutoring!
Thank you so much for your review and all of the helpful information about our wonderful neighborhood. It was delightful having you as guests and hope to see you again on your next trip to New Orleans.
ox dayna
Oregon
Reviewed 9 July 2012 for a stay in March 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Kevin S
Houston, Texas
“A great time in a real New Orleans neighborhood!!”
Reviewed 25 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012

We went to the second weekend Jazz Fest (May 3rd-6th) and stayed in Dayna's cottage. There were 3 of us and we stayed in the Jazz Room comfortably. Funny enough, at first the room was booked and I asked Dayna to keep me in the loop if something opens up. And sure enough, it did!! I had to thank Dayna so much for putting me at the top of her list, it was a great time! It was the perfect location in the heart of Marigny for walking distance to French Quarter, Frenchman's Street and anything you could imagine around the center of New Orleans. The neighborhood was friendly, safe and inviting. And even with all the action and festivities on for Jazz Fest, the cottage was a tucked away in a quite spot so we were assured to get a good nights sleep. I was amazed to see what the new tenants and surrounding neighbors have done with these beautiful New Orleans neighborhoods since Katrina and MY MIND WAS BLOWN!! I loved my visit to New Orleans and my stay with Dayna in the Jazz Room! Im going back in the Fall with a group of 6-8 friends and i know they are in for a treat!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The neighborhood was in the perfect location, off Royal Street squeezed between the French Quarter and Frenchman's St!
Liked least: NOTHING! It was perfect
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
25 Jun 2012
Thank you so much for your kind remarks -- I do try to manage my wait list and I am so happy that this worked out for you -- I enjoyed getting to know you. Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you in the Fall!
MikeDonna...
Fredericton, Canada
“NOLA for Birthday Celebrations”
Reviewed 4 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012

My husband and I traveled to New Orleans with his two sisters and one brother-in-law to celebrate his 60th birthday. The creole cottage in the Marigny was the perfect places for us all to stay. The accommodations couldn't be better and suited our group as we all had private space but an living area in the Voodoo Room where we could all gather. It was just around the corner from Frenchman Street with great blues bars and restaurants and within a walking distance of the French Quarter. It was relatively quiet with only the occasional sounds of people or horses going by. The cottage was clean and well stocked and Dayna was very helpful in getting us all sorted. The decor of the property was great and we felt very safe and secure inside. We would certainly try to book this place again.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The quaintness and decore of hte cottage
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
4 Jun 2012
Thank you so much for your kind remarks -- it was a delight having you at the house. I am just sorry I was not there for the Big Birthday Day. Please visit again, it was indeed my pleasure.
MS
Reviewed 24 May 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Rugged travelers
24 May 2012
Hello Ameliarosesinger --

Thank you so much for your kind remarks. I am very grateful that you came to stay with us and hope to see you again soon!
I will pass your comments along to La Peniche --

All the best,
NY
Reviewed 20 May 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Older travelers Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing