“Exactly what you want from a New Orleans Stay...”
other travellers have booked this property
735 Touro Street
Voodoo sofa and day bed Voodoo living room and fireplace
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Voodoo sofa and day bed
Voodoo living room and fireplace
Voodoo living room
Bordello Fireplace
Halloween Guests
Bienvenue - Back house for groups of 8 or more
Back House Living Room
View of dining room and sofa sleeper
Shiny new kitchen ... brand new appliances !
Back House Master Bedroom
Breakfast and BBQ
Ruby Slipper - Breakfast and Lunch
Mule Carriage Route to Jackson Square
Okra Man
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 56 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Andy H
“Exactly what you want from a New Orleans Stay...”
Reviewed 18 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014

Highly recommend Dayna's place + backhouse for larger groups (5+ people). Great location, comfortable and authentic New Orleans architecture that allows for separation between sleeping quarters and common areas. Dayna was extremely easy to work with throughout the process. Tasty/reasonable restaurant across the street if feeling lazy, but everything is very walkable to either Frenchman St or Bourbon St.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
22 Nov 2014
Thank you so much for your review -- I am so happy the weekend party was a success and the Back House, cottage and "lazy person" restaurant across the street worked for you all!
Merci ..
Al
Reviewed 13 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014

13 Feb 2014
Hello Erica,
Thank you so much for your stay and kind review. I loved having you and your family for the weekend. Come on back anytime !
New York
Reviewed 8 December 2013 for a stay in October 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
8 Dec 2013
Hello Road Trip,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review - I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay and respite from your long drive. Thank you also for taking the time to visit my high school in New Orleans East -- I true joy to have you meet "my kids". Hope to see you again soon.
Florida
Reviewed 7 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
7 Dec 2013
Hi William,
Thank you ! I really loved having your family here. You were wonderful guests - I hope to see y'all back again real soon --- Dayna
lynnrn73
Avon, Indiana
“If you're ready for something truly charming and authentic in New Orleans, give this rental a try!”
Reviewed 1 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013

We have rented this charming home for our Fall Break trips the past two years. It is fabulous! It all started when we decided to give something more authentic a try in 2012. We had grown tired of staying in hotels and were looking for somewhere our family could spread out a bit more. It was a huge success and with Fall Break 2013 approaching we asked our daughters where they would like to stay...hotel or "Dayna's house" again. It was unanimous. We were going back to Dayna's!

This home is perfect for couples and families alike. The location to Frenchmen Street and the French Quarter can't be beat. You can walk everywhere. Family outings to the Quarter and surrounding areas are wonderful during the day and when we tucked the girls and their aunt in at night we enjoyed incredible music at the clubs located only steps away on Frenchmen
Street.

Dayna went out of her way to make us feel welcome. This included inviting our girls to play with the resident kitten whenever they desired, visiting her in her home behind the rental, and helping them bake a birthday cake to surprise me both times we've stayed with her. After a long day of work there is nothing more I want to do than come home and relax. Dayna worked all day and rather than coming home to relax she helped my daughters surprise me with cake, candles, and handmade cards.

After a long day of exploring and eating your way through New Orleans it is nice to come back to Dayna's peaceful patio. You can hear the carriages "clip-clopping" by (our youngest daughter loves waking to this sound!) and faint tunes from nearby Frenchmen Street. It doesn't get any more charming or authentic than that. We will be back again. It's unanimous!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Smaller bed than I'm used to
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
1 Nov 2013
Hello Avon Indiana,
Thank you so much for your kind review, and thank you for coming to stay again with me. I so enjoy having you and your family in the cottage. The girls are an absolute delight, and were great troopers through all of the math and baking problem. I really do love having you here! (Sophie (the kitten) misses you already). Come back soon and bring your laughter and light our way. Dayna
GA
Reviewed 18 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

18 Oct 2013
Wow .. thank you so much for your thoughtful review.I really enjoyed having your group, and cannot tell you how much I appreciate your perspective. Thank you also for the clarification on the Back House -- I do rent it out for the high holy days in New Orleans, Jazz Fest, Voodoo Fest etc .. thank you again and come again to the weird and wonderful Marigny!
MN
Reviewed 11 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
11 Sep 2013
Hello W,
Thank you so much for the kind review - I really enjoyed having you two! It was such a revelation that people can actually golf in New Orleans ... who knew? Thank you again and hope to see you again in the future.
Dayna
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing