“The "W" on steroids.”

Ranked #47 of 162 Hotels in New Orleans
Atlanta, Georgia
“The "W" on steroids.”
Reviewed 25 September 2012

This is the "W" on steroids!! Take the entire ambience of a hotel like the "W" and add in better service. The staff is young and not perfect but they do try hard. Valet parking is a flat rate of $38/day but dont forget you have taxes on top of that. The guy who heads up the valet is great and very welcoming! Location is good too. You can easily walk to Bourbon Street or any other places in the French Quarter but you are far enough removed so not to be bothered by the nightly sounds.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Ryan D
MCB0779, Director of Sales at The Saint Hotel, Autograph Collection, responded to this review, 10 October 2012
Hi Ryan,

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate you and your feedback!

We look forward to your return.

michaelb@thesainthotelneworleans.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (287)
Reviewed 23 September 2012

Came here for a vacation & really loved the look of the hotel. It is pricey...with that you get an elevators that looks like it belongs in a night club. The fluff in the lobby & your room is nothing special except for the sheets & bed. You could hear everytime someone closes their door or talks in the hall. The valet guys are very kind. There are a few people that need to take a be nice to customer class. So if you come here & Robert is working, he will do whatever it takes to make you happy. I have to say, I did expect more from this hotel, but over all it was a great place.

Ridgeland, Mississippi, United States
Reviewed 17 September 2012

I was a bit skeptical on my stay here by reading a few negative reviews.... but Im sooooo glad I followed my own preference. The hotel was an excellent stay from the red room to the hotel lobby to our room. Now, I can say when I was not pleased with the size of my initial room so, the front desk walked me around to different rooms on different floors until we found the biggest one they had. EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!! The aroma throughout the hotel was wonderful and the blue glowing corridors put the icing on the cake!! I've been to New Orleans several times and this hotel's location on canal and pleasant stay made it the best by far!!!!

Room Tip: corner rooms are the largest!!
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
MCB0779, Director of Sales at The Saint Hotel, Autograph Collection, responded to this review, 18 September 2012
Thank you for your recent stay with us! We appreciate you and your business.

I would love to meet you and thank you in person the next time you are in New Orleans, staying at The Saint Hotel.

Director of Sales
Reviewed 17 September 2012 via mobile

Decided to stay here for one night stay. Hotel is hip and chic. Rooms were average and small. Bathroom small. Bed comfortable. Got room for $90 on Priceline so I was pumped about the value but I don't think it's worth the $189 rack rate offered by the hotel. Location is superb. I'd recommend it and would stay here again if the rate is competitive.

Henderson, Nevada
Reviewed 14 September 2012

This new hotel was very pretty, hip, elegant, etc. Rooms were nice and modern and the bathrooms were pretty spacious for an old building in Nola. They had a fun band playing in the bar on Saturday night, but that was the only food/beverage outlet that we had time to check out. There was a mini bar in the room, but it was stuffed full of stuff, so we couldn't get any of our leftovers in it. The hotel is located next to the Ritz Carlton, so it's a very near the French Quarter, but still a small hike at night from Bourbon St. or Harrah's. My only complaint would be the noise at night...you couldn't hear your neighbors talking or otherwise, but every time their door slammed shut, it was surprisingly loud. Our room also overlooked Canal St. and it seemed like ambulance sirens were going by about once an hour.....but I guess that's New Orleans for you!

Room Tip: Ice Machines are located on floors 3, 5 & 7 and I would steer away from rooms overlooking Canal...
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Angela M
Thank you so much for your recent stay with us! We really appreciate you.

If there is anything we can do to assist you during your next visit, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 7 September 2012 via mobile

Booked this for one night since we were going down for a concert. The pictures on their website looked quirky so I thought it would be fun. It was much nicer than we expected. Valet parking was very easy. Check in was very smooth. The room was clean and a nice size for a quick stay. Bathroom was very spacious. Water pressure was a little low but that's really the only thing I can find wrong. Staff was very courteous and friendly. The decor is just fun. Very modern. Our room was quiet so we were able to sleep and escape the noise of the city. We decided this is going to be our go-to hotel for a while.

• Stayed September 2012
MCB0779, Director of Sales at The Saint Hotel, Autograph Collection, responded to this review, 8 September 2012
Thank you for your stay with The Saint Hotel. We are very lucky to have you!

Thank you again and we look forward to your return.

My Best,

Falls Church, Virginia
Reviewed 5 September 2012

I've made 10+ visits to New Orleans over the years, this was my first visit to The Saint. Absolutely loved the property and will consider it again next time I'm in the city. The lobby was very open, modern and hip and every employee I came into contact with was very friendly and welcoming.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends