“Service was decent. Food needs some help”
Review of Manning's

Manning's
Reserve with OpenTable
Manning's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #202 of 1,975 Restaurants in New Orleans
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Description: Welcoming food lovers and sports fan alike, Manning's is the place to eat, drink and cheer all year long. Manning's, named after New Orleans native and football legend, Archie Manning, features a menu of game day inspired classics with a New Orleans twist, 24 draft beers and refreshing cocktails. Catch all your favorite sports on the 30 flat screen televisions and two 13-foot mega screens. Relax in a leather recliner in our "End Zone" seating in front of our mega screen indoors or dine alfresco in front of the mega screen in the French Quarter style courtyard. On the menu try one of Archie's favorites like the Archie Burger with 8 oz of ground chuck and brisket served dressed with a bacon onion jam and pimento cheese or the shrimp po'boy with flash fried Louisiana shrimp on toasted French bread. Manning's is located on the picturesque Fulton Street pedestrian corridor and offers complimentary validated parking in the Harrah's New Orleans Self-Park Garage with a purchase of $20 or more.
Reviewed 18 June 2014

The service was okay, staff was attentive to our needs (we were dining with a child in a wheelchair). They made sure the table had enough room for the chair. Pre-dinner was great.

Then there was dinner. I ordered the house salad that was basically some spinach with a dollop of overly sweet dressing. And we had three different orders of grilled fish (Redfish I think). It was the tiniest serving of fish I've ever seen. When I asked the waitress about it, she said that was their normal portion...DON'T order the fish.

I will try it again...change the salad and order something besides fish

There are newer reviews for Manning's

Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

The family ate here on Father's Day for lunch. The crowd was
Light so service was great. We
Had the fried pickle (spears) app which was good. I've had better but it was a nice start. My wife and I both had the seafood gumbo and house salad. The salad had waaay too much dressing. Almost to the point the spinach was soggy. The gumbo was just ok. It had a strong herb flavor, something I just couldn't place. The spice was nice but overall it wouldn't make my top 10 gumbo list. I did have the Archie Manning drink which is his spin on the Arnold Palmer. That drink was great. The atmosphere is amazing. We def. would go back for football season and maybe give the food another shot.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

not a bad item on the menu.. great service.. great ambiance.. all around great place even if it owned by the Mannings..(lol I'm A Panthers Fan)...

Reviewed 3 June 2014

We were part of a very large group filling Mannings' upstairs for a murder mystery night. We had pre-ordered our meal with the choices of fish or surf and turf. Going in with very low expectations for the event or the food we were happily surprised with everything. Dinner was promptly served with the serving staff attentive to empty glasses and,finished salad plates. Surf and turf was a nicely done medium rare steak with three grilled shrimp on top of mashed potatoes with grilled asparagus. It was delicious...for a small table much less a large group. Those with fish said theirs was excellent as well. Dessert was a fudgy chocolate lava cake.
The murder mystery team was funny, interactive, and created a great evening of entertainment. We had a great time. Based on this evening, I will go back to Mannings for an actual dinner with a much smaller group.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Service here was horrible!! When my wife and I walked in, we were ignored and eventually taken to a seat. We then moved to the bar for hope of better service....no luck there!! Tried the oyster po-boy which was very bland. No flavor and too greasy for our liking. To each their own..I know we will not be returning or recommending here. Such a good set-up for a sports bar but not at all justified by the service and food.