“Big Sports Bar”
Review of Manning's

Manning's
Reserve with OpenTable
Manning's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #209 of 1,975 Restaurants in New Orleans
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Description: Welcoming food lovers and sports fan alike, Manning's is the place to eat, drink and cheer all year long. Manning's, named after New Orleans native and football legend, Archie Manning, features a menu of game day inspired classics with a New Orleans twist, 24 draft beers and refreshing cocktails. Catch all your favorite sports on the 30 flat screen televisions and two 13-foot mega screens. Relax in a leather recliner in our "End Zone" seating in front of our mega screen indoors or dine alfresco in front of the mega screen in the French Quarter style courtyard. On the menu try one of Archie's favorites like the Archie Burger with 8 oz of ground chuck and brisket served dressed with a bacon onion jam and pimento cheese or the shrimp po'boy with flash fried Louisiana shrimp on toasted French bread. Manning's is located on the picturesque Fulton Street pedestrian corridor and offers complimentary validated parking in the Harrah's New Orleans Self-Park Garage with a purchase of $20 or more.
Reviewed 4 July 2014

It's a large sports bar. Plenty of tvs for viewing. I had a shrimp po boy. It was very good. Fries were cold and limp. Ice tea was fine. I'm a Broncos fan so it was fun to see many family photos of the Manning family. I think this would be a great destination for sports viewing with ok food.

There are newer reviews for Manning's

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Went to Mannning's for a private viewing party of the World Cup. The service was great. The food was good and abundant. My only complaint would be the lack of sofas (4 in total) and inability to order non-catered food from downstairs. We wanted to order some appetizers and dessert but were told we had to go down stairs and place our order. This is very inconvenient when there were 2 cashiers and a bunch of food runners.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

is kind of an upscale sports bar. lots of tv's to watch whatever game is on. friendly staff. really good menu. food is decent but not over the top. would probably come here again. very close to warehouse district and french quarter

Reviewed 18 June 2014

The service was okay, staff was attentive to our needs (we were dining with a child in a wheelchair). They made sure the table had enough room for the chair. Pre-dinner was great.

Then there was dinner. I ordered the house salad that was basically some spinach with a dollop of overly sweet dressing. And we had three different orders of grilled fish (Redfish I think). It was the tiniest serving of fish I've ever seen. When I asked the waitress about it, she said that was their normal portion...DON'T order the fish.

I will try it again...change the salad and order something besides fish

Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

The family ate here on Father's Day for lunch. The crowd was
Light so service was great. We
Had the fried pickle (spears) app which was good. I've had better but it was a nice start. My wife and I both had the seafood gumbo and house salad. The salad had waaay too much dressing. Almost to the point the spinach was soggy. The gumbo was just ok. It had a strong herb flavor, something I just couldn't place. The spice was nice but overall it wouldn't make my top 10 gumbo list. I did have the Archie Manning drink which is his spin on the Arnold Palmer. That drink was great. The atmosphere is amazing. We def. would go back for football season and maybe give the food another shot.