Homewood Suites by Hilton New Orleans
Best Western Plus St. Christopher Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$264
US$447
US$382
Waldorf.com
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$289
  • Pool
Omni Riverfront Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$405
US$333
Omni Hotels
US$310
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Wyndham New Orleans - French Quarter(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$450
US$260
Travelocity
  • Pool
Maison Dupuy(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$231
Travelocity
  • Pool
Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$197
  • Breakfast included
Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
US$303
Omni Hotels
1,604 results
All reviewstwo bedroom suitefrench quarterindoor poolevening receptionfull kitchenbreakfast and dinnercomplimentary breakfastsuper domeliving areawalking distancebusiness districtrooms are largefew blocksbourbon streethotel is in a great locationvalet parkingwwii museum
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 May 2012

My wife & I stayed here this past April.The Hotel itself was very nice,but getting here was a nighmare.Their was construction going on all around the hotel, so our GPS was really working overtime ,if you know what I mean !!!!.The Hotel is within walking distance to Bourbon St and other attractions,which was a big plus.Handicap parking is very limited(3) spaces,right in front of the hotel.otherwise,you have to go in the parking area at the end of the street.All things considered,I would rate this hotel 31/2 Stars

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dziadzu1
Keith N, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2012

Hi dziadzu1,

Thank you for the review of our hotel. We truly appreciate your business, and were glad to here that you thought our hotel was very nice. We are also pleased that you enjoyed our central location. In addition,this is a very exciting time in our city because we have been chosen to host the 2013 Super Bowl, which is why you noticed some ongoing beautification projects in our area. Once again, thank you for your business, and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 30 May 2012

We (2 adults and teenage son) always stay here when we are going to see the Saints play. Location is just 2 blocks away and all traffic walking is right at front door. Always feel safe. Great breakfast. Rooms wirk great 2 tvs so we can all warch oyr channels. Parking is not ideal if you are leaving early- parking lot attendant had to move about 4 cars the next morning to get to ours. After big event just be prepared for that.

• Stayed: November 2011

Hii ScribFam,

Thank you for always staying with us whenever you come to town to see the Saints play. New customers are important to us, but repeat clientele is definitely the back bone of any business. Once again thank your for staying at the Homewood Suites by Hilton New Orleans. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed 29 May 2012

Just stayed there this last weekend. Paid $300/night for two bedroom suite. We are seasoned travelers, and would say this isn't worth the price. They wouldn't clean the room unless we called, and it was very noisy. Tried to mention the problem to front desk, but they just blew it off. Not worth the price. It's also not as close to French quarter as advertised

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank georgiaman
Keith N, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2012

Hi Georgiaman,

Thank you for your review. I would like to start by apologizing for the issues you had with our housekeeping service and I can assure you that we have spoken with the team to make sure that doesn’t happen again. We do all we can to create a great experience for each of our guests and offer services for comfort and convenience. I appreciate your review as it provides valuable feedback. The next time you are in New Orleans please consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 29 May 2012

Came to New Orleans for vacation with my husband and two teenage children. Our room had two queen beds and a sofa bed, a microwave, two flat-screen TVs, and a full-size refrigerator. The shower had adequate water pressure and nice towels.

The free breakfast had cereal, yogurt, fresh fruit, and some hot items, which varied each day.

Parking was about a block away and was about $19 a day. Pool and hot tub were adequate, although the pool was a little cold, and the hot tub was actually too hot to really use.

We were able to walk to everything in the French Quarter and to the WWII museum, although the hotel was a little further away than I had thought. Still, it was a good choice for us.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank ksmom2Kansas

Hi ksmom2Kansas,

Thank you for the review. We are delighted that you thought we were a very nice hotel for a family vacation. Our amenities, and central location, definitely are contributing factors to our hotel's success. Once again, thank you for staying with us, and we look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 25 May 2012

I stayed for business for 3 nights. First night I could not latch the door to my room. In the morning I notified the front desk about the door not bolting, and that the lights in the bathroom had tripped a breaker. I returned late that night and found the lights working but the door not fixed. I tried again and found I had to put my shoulder into the door to lock the bolt.
Next day, lights went out again in the bathroom. I told the front desk again. When I returned it wasn't fixed and front desk advised me to check the GFI in the sink area. I reset and that fixed the problem. Odd that the bathroom lights and fan are tied to the vanity GFI, but the vanity lights were still on. Overloaded with the hotel provided hair dryer?
Room was OK, AC was loud, there was a hole in the wall behind the door. Loved the explanation about the energy savings thermostat. That explained why it always 5 degrees hotter in the room than what it should have been.

Also I attempted to use the hot tub and pool, but the hot tub was the same temp as the pool. No hot in the Hot tub. I advised the front desk and they called engineering, they said they were aware of it. If they were then why no signs? Besides the fact, entry to the hot tub is unsafe with no steps and a 2 ft brick step.
Overall found the hotel in OK condition but some things need to be maintained better.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Chris V
Keith N, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2012

Hi Vangorcp,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience at our hotel. The problems you mentioned regarding the security latch and the hot tub have been addressed. Though they are in the process of repair, we apologize for these issues not being fixed sooner and lack of notice. We appreciate you alerting us to these issues and we hope you will give the Homewood Suites New Orleans-Downtown a second chance if you return to the area.