We love this hotel. My husband and I married in Dec. of 2009 being Saints fans we decided to spend our honeymoon in New Orleans, catch a football game, and spend New Years there. We had such a great time and love the location of Homewood Suites. We decided to go again this past Dec. 2012 repeating the same experience. The location is great! You can walk to the Riverwalk, French Quarter, all of the famous restaurants are within walking distance. Or, if you choose to spend a more quiet night in. You have all you could ask for right there. This is where we intend to stay anytime we come back. It feels like home to us! Thank you for making us welcome!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a 166 all suite hotel in downtown New Orleans. Many complimentary amenities are included in the rate that is provided such as a hot buffet breakfast, free wifi, and a light dinner meal with beer/wine service Mon-Thu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Homewood Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Homewood New Orleans
- New Orleans Homewood Suites