We stayed there for five nights and had a decent stay. The hotel is about 5-6 blocks from the French Quarter and within walking distance of several good places to eat and bus/trolley stops. Suites come with a full kitchen, bedroom, bath and living room. The furnishings are a bit dated but everything was clean. Although we didn't cook in our room, we did make snacks in the evening and used the microwave to reheat food brought in from outside. There is a breakfast buffet that consists of the usual spread and is ok to get you started. Because we were out and about most days, we only tried the Manager's reception which takes place Mon-Thurs from 5-7pm on one occasion. We found the food to be subpar and the wine poor. We've had better experiences at other Homewood Suites. I would say this HS is adequate but not stellar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a 166 all suite hotel in downtown New Orleans. Many complimentary amenities are included in the rate that is provided such as a hot buffet breakfast, free wifi, and a light dinner meal with beer/wine service Mon-Thu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Homewood New Orleans
- New Orleans Homewood Suites