This is a great hotel. Modern, very clean, quiet rooms with lots of space. Great value for the money.
Over the last 4 years, I have stayed at the hotel on multiple occasion (45+ days). As a business traveler, I like to be left alone for the most part with the option to cook my own food or bring home take-out. So this type of place is perfect for me. Of course, the hotel has wifi, a swimming pool, and they dont overcharge for parking. I also like the fact that its easy to get in and out of the parking lot (which is right next door). Breakfast and evening snacks are a bonus - nicely done with something for everybody.
Great location. Quiet & safe. Close to the federal building and business district, and 2 blocks to the French Quarter. A block from the street cars.
Rooms are nicely furnished. My room had a kitchenette and living room with a separate bedroom. Great for having a guest over during my weekends.
Highly recommend this hotel for the long term stay and business travelers, as well as, those on vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a 166 all suite hotel in downtown New Orleans. Many complimentary amenities are included in the rate that is provided such as a hot buffet breakfast, free wifi, and a light dinner meal with beer/wine service Mon-Thu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Homewood Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Homewood New Orleans
- New Orleans Homewood Suites