If I could give this place zero stars I would! First off im a hilton honors gold member (4 nights from diamond)...anyhow they stuck me in this room that looked like it had been ransacked. The couch was ripped and torn, carpets were old and tearing and the phone and fridge were broken! This was not tje only problem...they charge 36 dollars a day (after tax) to park and something was up with the valet guys! I have a new car and monitor the miles and in 12 hours the valets put 43 miles on my car! What were they doing?? On top of that I was outside late at night (around 430am) and see my car (which was parked for 3 hours) come pulling in the hotel stop amd drive off again! when I confronted them they had no amswer and passed blame. I would seriously RECONSIDER stayinh here! there are so many nicer places to stay! This place needs torn down amd rebuilt. Its old, musty, and the conditions are deplorable! DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND STAY ELSEWHERE!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a newly renovated 166 all suite hotel in downtown New Orleans. Many complimentary amenities are included in the rate that is provided such as a hot buffet breakfast, free wifi, and a light dinner meal with beer/wine service Mon-Thu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct and Booking.com so you can book your Homewood Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Homewood New Orleans
- New Orleans Homewood Suites