“Aweome bubble Tea!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Garden District
“Aweome bubble Tea!”
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Nice little place on Magazine street that sells many flavors of bubble tea as well as ice cream and wraps. Haven't had the chance to try the ice cream and wraps as of yet but the bubble tea was awesome! Only thing is that I wish this place was open later on the weekends!

• Visited November 2013

Houston, Texas
“Poor customer service at the Asian Fest at Audubon Zoo”
Reviewed 26 May 2013

The woman taking orders seemed very rushed. She was not at all friendly. She seemed like she just wanted people's money. A customer in front of us was becoming upset because after she placed her order, 3 other people ordered, and the 3 other people got their order before her, despite having ordered the same thing she did. The woman behind the counter didn't seem to care & was quite rude.

We ordered the bubble tea, which as anyone knows should come with tapioca which are the "bubbles" of the bubble tea. Well, there was no tapioca in the cups. When we inquired about it, the rude employee stated "we ran out of tap." TAP? Really? You ran out of tapioca, the very thing that makes bubble tea "BUBBLE" TEA? So I said, "well you didn't tell us that when we ordered it. And then this really isn't bubble tea, it's just a slushy fruit drink." She rolled her eyes. I turned to everyone else in line and told them there's no tapioca in the bubble tea, and about half the people left the line.

Extremely weak & rude display of customer service & interaction. I will never return there, nor will I ever recommend this place, despite the drink actually being fairly decent tasting.

Businesses should know that customer service is what makes customers either return or stay away. Her rude attitude reflects poorly on the business.

• Visited May 2013
“Refreshing treat”
Reviewed 14 March 2013

This place is really yummy. Honeydeaux is a great alternative to the traditional sno-ball or frozen yogurt snack. The combined flavors of condensed milk with fresh fruit and ice cream are to die for. Huge selection of toppings, varying from candy to fruit and a pretty good selection of ice cream flavors. There are only 2 sizes...the small is relatively big. I would imagine the larger size is meant for sharing. I'd like to try the bubble tea on my next visit.

• Visited February 2013
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Bubble tea is very good!”
Reviewed 24 June 2012

You know how sometimes you are hesitant to try a new restaurant/cafe because it doesn't have any reviews online yet? Well, I decided to give this place a try recently and I found that the bubble tea is very fresh and chewy. Located in the lower Garden District where you'll find other numerous restaurants and shops, the inside decor of Honeydeaux is modern and not large, but that doesn't really matter if you're on the run and just stopping by to grab something to eat. I ordered a mocha with tapioca pearls and it tasted pretty good, though I would recommend they put more mocha than coffee in the drink so it tastes more chocolately. I really hope Honeydeaux continues to be consistent with their tapioca pearls because there's a new bubble tea place that opened up on Berhman Highway (use to be called Mr. Bubbles), and their tapioca is awful. To make matters worst, the drink itself wasn't great either. I went in one day and it tasted fine, but a week later, it was the complete opposite. The tapioca pearls were hard and tasted like it wasn't cooked right. I should have complained, but what's the point when you know you're not going to return back again. Other the bright side, I will be returned back to Honeydeaux and taking a few friends along with me for another taste test very soon.

• Visited June 2012