2,977 results
All reviewscafe adelaideswizzle stickfrench quarterharrah's casinomississippi riverconvention centerwarehouse districtroom servicebusiness tripwithin walking distancebeautiful hotelenjoyed my staywwii museuman easy walkvalet parkingfew blocksmardi gras
Reviewed 26 July 2013

What makes a great hotel? Location, service, comfort, a great room, a comfortable bed, a good shower . . . Loews New Orleans has it all. Location is great, walking distance to most things you want to go to. Service is truly top-notch. You will never want for anything during your stay and the staff consistently goes the extra mile. We had a business conference lunch in the hotel. My wife had a food allergy that preventing her from having the soup. They immediately appeared with another type of soup (a really good one as well) I saw two if the staff changing a guest's flat tire out front. Would your hotel do that? The rooms are spacious and very well done. The shower has some kick (I hate whimpy showers) and is adjustable if you do not want the added water pressure. The gym is well apportioned and never too busy. The pool is a little small - good for laps but not for more than 3 people at once - but hey - it has an indoor pool, so that's a good thing. One other thing of note. One of my travel rules is that rarely, if ever, drink in a hotel bar or eat at ta hotel restaurants. They are typically bland, mediocre and overpriced. The Loews is a major exception to this rule. The bar/lounge (the Swizzle Stick) is great. The cocktails are beautiful and perfectly balanced. The staff are well-educated and willing to talk shop about the drinks. The restaurant, Cafe Adelaide, is not only really god for a hotel restaurant, it's one of the better restaurants in the city - and in New Orleans, that is saying something. So simply put, every aspect of the hotel gets top scores.
I Love this place.

Room Tip: Nice views facing east
2  Thank TK_DC
Jerry R, Director of Rooms at Loews New Orleans Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. We take great pride in catering each experience to each of our guests. We are delighted to accommodate your individual dietary needs. We will be sure to share your comments on your experience in our outlets with our team members and look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 25 July 2013

Quick getaway for my wife and I. Got a great deal from Loews and decided to head to New Orleans for the amazing food. Honestly, the hotel was one of the best parts of the stay. I've stayed at the Loews New Orleans before, but it was my wife's first time, so it was great to see the experience through her perspective.

Our room was huge (they advertise that they have some of the largest rooms in NOLA), and super comfortable. Great location, great views, and really comfortable setting. If you've never stayed at a Loews before, they're really great at creating comfortable places to stay. The staff was really great from the Valets, the bellman, the front of house staff - they really made a difference and went out of their way to offer friendly suggestions on where to go, how to get there, things to look for, etc. Not intrusive, just great suggestions.

But the thing that really made the trip for us was James, the Concierge.

He spent a lot of time talking to us, offering suggestions, his perspective, and recommendations. And frankly, he was always spot on. He knows the city, loves it, and it shows in how he talked about it with us. But he also listened to what we were looking for, what we liked, and what we wanted to do and incorporated all that into providing a tailored experience for my wife and I. We had already planned a few restaurants and activities and he helped us build on that experience.

Big thanks to James and to the entire team at Loews for a fantastic stay.

Room Tip: We got a Grand King, and it was super spacious and really comfortable.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Nurtzof
Jerry R, Director of Rooms at Loews New Orleans Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for you feedback as well as your repeat visit. We are delighted that your wife enjoyed her experience with us as well. From our team members to our rooms and outlets, we take great pride in the services we offer. We will be sure to share your comments with our team. We look forward to your third visit with us.

Reviewed 24 July 2013

Walked in and spoke with Brodie at the front desk, he was very helpful and accommodating. Got up to our extremely nice room and had no problems during out stay. Very good location and accommodations... Clean property and everything was great.

Room Tip: I specifically asked for a room with a desk so I could work and it was a very nice room.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback. Our team members are one of our greatest amenities. I will be sure to pass along your comments to Brodie. We look forward to hosting your next visit to our city.

Reviewed 21 July 2013

My husband and I attended a work event here and did not want to have to drive after the party. We stayed at Loews at a discounted rate. The bar/lounge downstairs was crowded but fun. It was great to see the vibrancy of New Orleans (and a bunch of huge, interesting drinks) inside. The bartender happily made me a "fauxhito", which was pretty good for a drink sans alcohol. The hotel room was spacious and tastefully decorated, as was the bathroom. The outside view was not very exciting (but this is New Orleans after all). The night was quiet and peaceful. It probably helped that we were on the 10th floor. The checkout in the morning was easy, and the staff members made us feel welcome. I would consider returning if I had a late night event downtown again.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. It is a unique experience when you are able to enjoy your city as a tourist. We are delighted we were able to provide a comfortable and enjoyable atmosphere for you and look forward to hosting your next visit.

Reviewed 20 July 2013

Just checked in for a brief visit with my wife. Was appalled by the surly and very curt "welcome" at check-in by Dmario, who brought a crappy attitude with him to work today. For $400/night, you could have a personality and speak more nicely to my wife. Management would be smart to review their training. Completely soured our visit before it even got started.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Travelguy112

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your honest feedback. We take the service from our team members to guests very seriously and would like the opportunity to speak to you further in reference to your experience. Please contact us at neworleanscustomerservice@loewshotels.com and let us know when it would be best for us to reach out to you. We look forward to speaking with you.