“Loews Takes Good Care Of You”

Loews New Orleans Hotel
Ranked #12 of 162 Hotels in New Orleans
GreenLeadersSilver level
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Loews Takes Good Care Of You”
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

The staff is their best asset. Everyone is professional and friendly. They made my stay even better. The rooms are comfortable. The location is great. I have not one complaint. I would recommend it to a friend.
Cate

• Stayed July 2014
Kristen F, Manager at Loews New Orleans Hotel, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Dear Cate H,

Thank you for taking time to review Loews New Orleans Hotel. We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Customer feedback is very important to us, so thank you for your comments. We think our staff is our best asset, too! We hope to see you again soon!

Kristen

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (435)
Paonia, Colorado
Reviewed 26 July 2014

This Hotel was simply awesome! The staff was very attentive, the rooms were superb and very well kept!
There is great access to Bourbon Street and the River Walk is really close!
This is THE place to stay in NOLA!

Room Tip: River view is a MUST! :)

Dear Brad A,

We're so happy you "loved" your stay at Loews New Orleans Hotel! Thank you for letting us know how we were able to make your trip awesome. We hope to continue to be your hotel of choice whenever your travels take you down to the Big Easy!

Richland, Washington
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I stayed at Lowes New Orleans for a convention. From the moment I arrived, the service was excellent. The valet took care of my luggage and car, the room was beyond amazing. I think it was larger than my first apartment. I had a wonderful view of the river and beyond.

My "personal valet" was James who would even go and get something from my car. The front desk was helpful, everyone had excellent advice on where you could get the best Po Boy to other local restaurants, local attractions (faster to walk the few block than take the trolley, faster to get to Bourbon Street, take the trolley to the end for the 4 cemeteries).

Loews New Orleans spoiled me. I don't think any other hotel will live up to their standards.

Room Tip: Ask for the river views. I was on the 18th floor and I could hear sirens but for the most part it w...

Dear Chele1972,

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are so happy you had a wonderful stay with us, while in town for your convention. I will relay your compliments to our valet, front desk, bell and concierge teams. We can't wait to spoil you again soon!

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I'm so happy I chose Loews for my trip. They were very quick to accommodate any request and our room was amazing. I requested a view of the river and they put me on almost the top floor with an amazing view. Everything was pristine and beautiful. I will definitely stay there on my next visit!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Joel L
Dear Joel L,

Thank you for reviewing Loews New Orleans Hotel. We can't be happier that your stay went off without a hitch! We, too, love the view of the Mississippi River. We can't wait to see you again soon in the Big Easy!

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I will never stay anywhere else in NOLA if I can help it. Love this hotel, location is perfect just a short walk to everything, french quarter, Jackson square, the river, WWII museum is just down the block and Casino across the street. Also, If you travel with your pets then this is the place to stay. They are very pet friendly with a little park next door to walk them. We saw lots of people coming and going with their dogs. Also, the hotel restaurant is not your typical hotel food very good place to eat. The whole staff from check in to concierge to bartenders to cleaning crew is super friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a river view and watch the cruise ships coming and going.
Green Features: This hotel offers and eco friendly linen reuse program
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Dear 55711Tina,

Thank your for choosing Loews New Orleans Hotel for your recent stay. We are thrilled to hear we positively contributed to your trip to the City. You're right, Loews does love pets! We will pass on your kind words to our staff. We hope to see you again soon!

New Orleand
Reviewed 25 July 2014

My visit to Loews in NOLA, having traveled to NOLA for 40 years, this was a nice of a visit and accommodations has I have had. Great staff, friendly and helpful when needed. I look forward to my next trip again.

Dear James A,

Thank you for choosing Loews New Orleans Hotel for your recent trip to the Big Easy. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you will consider us again for your future trips!

Seattle
Reviewed 23 July 2014

What a great time we had in New Orleans. The hotel was wonderful. Within easy walking distance to everything. Staff was exceptionally friendly as well as the staff in the Lounge. We were there attending a convention and found everything to be wonderful. Would highly recommend staying there again.

Room Tip: All rooms were beautiful and spacious and very clean. Beds were exceptionally comfortable.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Kristen F, Manager at Loews New Orleans Hotel, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
Dear January48,

What a great review! We're thrilled you enjoyed your time at Loews New Orleans Hotel. We do love our staff and are happy you were able to experience them. I will pass on your compliments to all departments. We can't wait to see you again soon!