“Wedding Day at The Loews”

Loews New Orleans Hotel
Ranked #15 of 166 Hotels in New Orleans
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 18 August 2014

My stepdaughter recently got married and The Loews New Orleans was the hotel for the entire bridal party and all out of town guest. From the moment we walked in till the moment we checked out the experience was amazing.
The attention to detail, the VIP treatment, the beauty of the lobby, the rooms, the bar and restaurant, even the smell of the hotel was beautiful. If you haven't been, go and see what I am talking about.
The bridal suite was perfect. The tall windows over looking the river made for a perfect backdrop for pictures and was so spacious. Anything we needed was provided. We requested tall bar stools for the makeup artist and they were delivered on the morning of the wedding. Chairs with low backs as requested by the hairstylist, also delivered as promised. The suggestion for us to use the lobby of the 10th floor was brilliant. The entire room is floor to ceiling windows over looking the river and city. Our photographer was in heaven.
All of our guests told us they felt pampered and had spacious immaculate rooms with amazing views.
The service was 5 star from start to finish.
Without having to ask, the concierge and staff orchestrated the lining up of the limos and coordinated and assisted the timely departure of our guests and assured the lobby was cleared before the bridal party arrived in the lobby to load the limos to depart. The little things that could have gone wrong were all avoided thanks to the attention to detail, coordination and planning that the hotels entire staff provided.
I cant wait to treat myself to a "stay-cation" at The Loews. I plan on treating myself to services at the beautiful spa and fitness center and enjoying a few laps in the indoor pool. The only problem is it is very tempting to never leave the hotel!!!!

Room Tip: Not one of our out of town guests had anything negative to say about any of the rooms. I cant make a...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Kristen F, Manager at Loews New Orleans Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Dear carolrb61,

Thank you for choosing Loews New Orleans Hotel as the hotel-of-choice for your stepdaughter's wedding. We are thrilled everything went off without a hitch! The fact we were able to take off some of the pressure from her Big Day, thrills us! I will pass on your kind words to all of our departments. We hope to see you again soon for your staycation!

Happy Travels and Congratulations!

There are newer reviews for Loews New Orleans Hotel

Reviewed 18 August 2014

We were there for a family wedding event. The several families were accommodated in a way that gave us both privacy and togetherness. Rooms were great, service extraordinary. Good food! The days flew by. We would love to go back for just a good old fashioned New Orleans visit. One extra thing: I left an expensive Blue Tooth behind and didn't find that out for a day. Called the hotel, security had it and kept it for me til I picked it up. That speaks to honest housekeeping staff, and that has not been our experience everywhere.

Room Tip: Ours was on the 20th floor - worked well for us.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear Judith L,

Thank you for choosing Loews New Orleans Hotel for your recent wedding stay. We're glad you had both privacy and togetherness - the perfect combination! I will let our Housekeeping Department heads know of your compliments. We hope to see you again soon, for your "good old fashioned New Orleans visit."

Happy Travels!

Reviewed 18 August 2014

I visited the property for business purposes and was extremely pleased with my overall experience at the property. I found all staff to be extremely professional, accommodating and appreciative of my business. I truly felt like the staff tried to anticipate my needs. I will recommend this property and they have earned my loyalty for future visits to New Orleans.

Dear Anna G,

What a wonderful review! We are so happy we were able to contribute to your successful business meeting. I will be sure to let our staff know of your kind words- we think they're pretty great, too! We can't wait to see you again soon, for business or for fun!

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Everything was easy and exceptional! I loved the black out curtains and soft down pillows! We just needed a break from the hustle and bustle of working in the city! Super quiet and relaxing! I would recommend the Loews to anyone looking to have a great location, amazing food, and extremely relaxing!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank Billy M. Iii L

Dear Billy M. lii L,

We're thrilled you had a wonderful staycation with us! There's nothing better than exploring your own city. Thank you for choosing Loews New Orleans Hotel to be your relaxation destination! Customer recommendation is one of our favorite compliments! We hope you continue to think of us for staycations and other Loews properties for when you're traveling.

Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Fantastic property. Beautiful rooms with the MOST amazing comfortable beds! Staff is friendly, polite, accommodating. Location of hotel is perfect. Easy walk to the French Quarter, Jackson Square, casino across the street, tons of great restaurants nearby. Love being at a smaller hotel that still has all of the important big box services, but with a boutique feel.
100% recommend!

Room Tip: Grand King rooms are roomy, comfortable and feel like a suite!
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kristen F, Manager at Loews New Orleans Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Dear mpawelski,

Thank you for choosing Loews New Orleans Hotel for your recent business trip. Customer feedback is extremely important, so we appreciate the time taken to let us know about your stay. What a great review! I will relay your kind words to all of our departments. We love how you were impressed with our products and services! We hope you continue to choose Loews Hotels for future business and pleasure trips!

Reviewed 18 August 2014

I've stayed at five properties in New Orleans over the years and the Loews is definitely at the top of the list. Hotel has had recent renovations and the rooms are really nice and the bed is fantastic. Excellent location central to all of the New Orleans tourist districts. Great lobby bar and food!

Dear Thomas M,

Thank you for choosing Loews New Orleans Hotel for your recent trip to the Big Easy. We're so glad you were able to experience our brand new rooms. Next time your travels bring you to New Orleans, we hope to be your hotel of choice!

Reviewed 18 August 2014

My mother and I stayed here and we enjoyed it very much. The hotel is in a good location. Not to far from Canal, Casino, and other touristy things. The hotel was beautiful!!!! The staff there were friendly and helpful. I don't think I have ever met a hotel staff that was so nice. The rooms were nice as well. We frequent New Orleans all the time and this will definitely be a must stay again in New Orleans.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Kristen F, Manager at Loews New Orleans Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Dear Galina P,

What a wonderful review! We're thrilled you enjoyed your first stay at the Loews New Orleans Hotel. I will pass on your kind words to our staff. Customer recommendation is one of our favorite compliments! We can't wait to see you again soon!

Happy Travels!