Loews New Orleans Hotel
US$297
US$279
Preferred Hotels
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$197
  • Pool
Best Western Plus St. Christopher Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$208
US$197
  • Breakfast included
US$284
US$259
US$432
US$400
  • Restaurant
Omni Riverfront Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$249
US$208
Omni Hotels
  • Restaurant
New Orleans Marriott(New Orleans)
US$271
US$263
  • Restaurant
Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
US$359
US$346
  • Pool
The Whitney Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$288
US$263
  • Breakfast included
US$390
US$348
2,827 results
All reviewscafe adelaideswizzle stickfrench quarterharrah's casinomississippi riverconvention centerroom servicewarehouse districtbusiness tripwithin walking distancebeautiful hotelenjoyed my staywwii museumvalet parkingmardi grasfew blocksbourbon street
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 March 2010

Small room for the price was expecting a nicer room. Could have stayed at Marriott or Hilton and had a bigger room at a better price. Room not ready at check-in. Said 30 min to get it cleaned. Came back 2 hrs later and got the same story. Voiced my displeasure at the canned response and was in a room in 15 min. NON the expierience I expected for the reputation of the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KMFA
Reviewed 18 March 2010

I took my young children and babysitter to New Orleans for Spring Break. I was a little skeptical about taking my kids to this hotel from some of the reviews I read beforehand. However, I was pleasantly surprised by the kid friendliness of this hotel. The indoor pool was very nice and warm. The kids loved going swimming after a long day going to the aquarium and walking the streets. Julio, one of the door men that worked downstairs was awesome. He was great about helping us to the our room and answering any questions we had when we arrived. You could tell that he loved people and tried to make sure all the kids were smiling. Lu, the head bartender was exceptional. She made the best limontini and cosmopolitan ever. Any request I had while staying there ie...needing extra towels, noise maker, blankets. It literally took no longer than 5 to 10 minutes for delivery of anything. If there was any drawback at all, the food was pricey and the coffee downstairs was terrible. I guess nothing is perfect. I would definitely return. Matter of fact, they have won me over when I am staying in NOLA. Thanks Loews....Cami

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank JacksonMSCstone
Reviewed 17 March 2010

Pros: Pet friendly, nice location, good service, clean room

Cons: You will pay dearly for almost anything besides the room, If you are not frugal then don't worry. This includes internet service, room service, parking, phone usage. Things that are usually requested with rooms. If it's not listed call and see if it will cost additional. Pet fees are very reasonable though.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 March 2010

I visited this hotel while attending a conference, and loved it. I stayed there with a co-worker, and the double room we rented was huge and had great decorations and art. The bathroom was stunning. We rented at the conference rate, which was a steal compared to the rates I saw when looking at going back on vacation, so my idea of the value for the price might be a little off.
The restaurant was fantastic, I tried to have breakfast there every day. Best grits I've ever had. They had great cocktails (some very creative ones made up by the resident bartender), as well. It was an easy walk from the convention center and a number of great restaurants. The pool was stunning, and the workout area was nice. It's a little far from some of the other attractions in the city, but New Orleans is super easy to walk in, so we ended up walking everywhere anyway.
One drawback: the only free wi-fi was in the lobby. I hate it when they charge for internet access in the rooms.

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled on business
1  Thank XombieTravels
Reviewed 23 February 2010

My husband and I stayed at the Loews Hotel on February 9th. It was the night of the Saints Super Bowl parade. It was a pleasure from the moment we checked in. Bradley handled checked -in with a friendly and efficient manner. Our room was awesome. I love the view of Poydras especially that night b/c it overlooked the parade route. The bathroom was especially bright and airy because it had a window. I love the separate shower (glass door) and deep tub. We were greeted by a great jazzy cd playing in the cd player. The bed was one large king but we also had a lovely chaise along the window. The room seemed fresh and clean.
I went down to eat at the restaurant (Cafe Adelaide). I ate at the bar and Kenny made me feel very comfortable eating alone. Some places don't go out of the way to make single diners feel at ease. Food was delicious. The drinks are also special. The bar tenders are mixologists not just robotic bartenders. My husband and some friends joined me later as the excitement built for the parade. The concierge Debbie was very helpful keeping us posted on what was going on with the parade logistics etc... The city was electric and the staff at the Loews was also very enthusiastic. We also stayed at this location for a weekend in December and loved it.
We loved our visit and would stay again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple