“Charismatic and Hilarious!”

Drink & Learn
Ranked #20 of 235 Tours in New Orleans
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Drink and Learn offers visitors a unique way to experience New Orleans. Join drinks historian Elizabeth Pearce as she regales you with the story of New Orleans, its people, and culture using some of its most famous (and infamous) drinks. You will come away with a new appreciation for America’s most interesting city. The Cocktail Tour stops at some of the French Quarters notable landmarks including Jackson Square, the French Market and St. Louis Cathedral. While you stroll, you will savor four iconic drinks of the city on an interactive journey through the city’s history. You must be 21 to attend.
Reviewed 30 April 2014

This is by far one of the most unique and entertaining tours I have every taken. Liz is such a great storyteller, and the history of New Orleans through cocktails is a great way to learn. I would absolutely take this tour again.

All reviews
"fun history"
"bachelor party"
"girls trip"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend this tour to anyone"
"super fun"
"signature drink"
"booked this tour"
"highlight of our trip"

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Everyone who lives in or visits New Orleans should take this tour. I learned so many interesting things about the city I live in that I never knew, even though I have lived here my entire life! Elizabeth is so entertaining it's like a traveling show! If you are looking for a way to entertain out of town visitors, a fun bachelor/bachelorette party kick-off, or just an afternoon with friends, I highly recommend Drink and Learn. So much fun!

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I love this tour and have been on it twice. Elizabeth does a great job so that locals and visitors all learn something and have fun. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Elizabeth takes you through the French Quarter, giving you an accurate and fascinating history of New Orleans, through the history of cocktails. She is entertaining, knowledgeable and gregarious. I recommend this tour to every friend that comes to New Orleans, and I have taken it several times.