Andrew Jackson Hotel
US$290
US$279
Preferred Hotels
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$197
  • Pool
Best Western Plus St. Christopher Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$197
  • Breakfast included
Wyndham New Orleans - French Quarter(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$176
  • Pool
Omni Riverfront Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$249
US$208
Omni Hotels
  • Restaurant
Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
US$291
US$284
US$262
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
The Whitney Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$299
US$263
  • Breakfast included
US$415
US$290
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewswarm croissantssilver trayfrench quarterbourbon streetstay there againroyal streetghost tourevery morningcontinental breakfastperfect locationhistoric hotelsmall hotelno elevatorjackson squareold world charmloved this hotelbalcony room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the beautiful Andrew Jackson Hotel and I was impressed. The staff was awesome. I spoke with Josh a week or so before our arrival and he was there to check us in. We met Jeff the next day, and Mary Frances (I believe that was her name) the next day. The breakfast was great and delivered to us. The room was large, clean, and had everything we needed. I will definitely be staying here again. THANK YALL for the wonderful experience.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank ZayZayKane
Vickie P, General Manager at Andrew Jackson Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I want to especially thank you for your lovely comments about your stay at our hotel. We hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

This is the first negative review that I have EVER written about a hotel in New Orleans and it's only because I pretty much left in tears. Room 101, which is entered through the lobby and has windows on Royal street, is no different than sleeping in the street, and YES I understand the noise level in the quarter and have and will spend many years contributing to it, but this was out of hand. It was like we were staying at the aunt of a friend's house out of town who really wasn't comfortable having us there; not in a hurry to put us up, couldn't shove us out the door fast enough. I have an English degree and should be able to articulate my disdain better, but after having driven 9 hours home on less than two hours sleep yesterday, I'm unable to use my big words. Hopefully the guests who had a full-voice singalong outside of my door stayed an extra day to rest up.

The staff, although somewhat monosyllabic, were just fine. I think one of the guys felt pretty sorry for us when we were rushing out with all of our stuff to shove in our car which was hastily shoved in front of a tow zone (we were told it would take 30-45 minutes to get the car from where it was parked - Chalmette or something? - and it took 5, which was like a 'AND STAY OUT' cherry on top of this noisy Sunday sundae) and stood by the car while I ran frantically down the street with our luggage.

We didn't even know breakfast was an option, but that would have involved interacting with us.

Room Tip: If they offer you Room 101, punch them in the face.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank MarmeeDee

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable review. Your feedback is very important to us and will be shared with all departments of the hotel. The experiences you described are not characteristic of the level of service we strive to provide, and we apologize that your stay was unsatisfactory. I would love the opportunity to speak with you so that I can make whatever changes needed to prevent anything like this from happening again. Please consider calling me at 504-524-4401 any time Monday - Friday from 8am - 5pm. I look forward to your call.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

I wanted a quick trip to NOLA and this hotel was reasonably priced, in a great location, and we didn't plan to spend much time in the room so it was no big deal that it was quite small. We could walk everywhere in the Quarter from our hotel, but there wasn't too much noise. There is a GORGEOUS courtyard where they will serve you fresh croissants and juice/coffee unless you would prefer it be delivered to your room. I strongly recommend this hotel if you plan to spend most of your time exploring the Quarter!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Maggie K

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I want to especially thank you for your kind comments about the staff and your stay at our hotel. We look forward to your next visit with us..

Reviewed 22 July 2014

We loved our stay here! Our room was HIGE! But they are all different sizes, so call before you book to find out what kind of room you will have. The front desk people are VERY feindly and helpful. The room was dated, but clean enough. The bed was very comfortable and the a/c worked well. This hotel is in a FABULOUS location!! It's close to everything, but not noisy! The breakfast, served on a silver platter was delicious and beautiful. They said they were going to completely remodel the polace so that the rooms are more similar, but they don't know when. They only reason it isn't a 5 star rating is because it doesn't have an elevator, the stairway is very narrow and one of the rooms (not mine) has a window looking out into the hallway. Quirky and old. Oh ya, and our sink had terrible water pressure, but the shower was great - and completely updated recently. I would definitly stay here again!!

Room Tip: Rooms are VERY different, so call to get a good one! Courtyard is very quiant.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank EconElliott

Thank you so much for staying with us at the Andrew Jackson, and for taking the time to post your review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and I am looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I booked this hotel 2 mths in advance as a surprise bday present. The closer we got to the trip the more nervous I was about our stay after I read some of the reviews. I knew going in that this wasn't a 5 star hotel but that is what we wanted. Still skeptical as we checked in, i was relieved to see a smiling and helpful staff there to check us in. Check in took no longer than just a couple of minutes. If you are unable to carry luggage up the stairs or have a hard time making it up the stairs you should probably ask for a donwstairs room. Our room was upstairs with a perfect view of the fountain in the courtyard. Our room had everything we needed... yes it was small but we basically just needed a place to lay our heads at night! Each and everytime we came in and out of the hotel we were greeted by very cheerful and courteous staff. They helped with directions and offered tips on places to eat that wasn't in the main hussle and bustle of everything. Location is also perfect. Close enough to everything but yet far enough away to avoid to crazy atmosphere of bourbon street. We enjoyed the breakfast brought to our room each morning. Upon check out they called a cab for us to head back to the train station. I have zero complaints about the staff ( wish i had gotten names so they could be commended for their customer service). We plan in the future to stay here again!

Room Tip: if you are unable to carry your luggage up a flight of stairs you should request a room on the bottom floor. the stairs are rather narrow
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple