Harrah's had a good location, it was clean. Expect to walk ALOT if you stay here which is normal for new orleans. However, when we made our reservations, we were told that we would get a two bed suite and could get a fold out bed because it was five of us. No problem, right? WRONG. We got two beds in a regular room and couldn't get a fold out bed due to fire codes. They were booked up and couldn't give us another room. So we decided to make a bed on the floor. We asked for extra bedding and pillows and they were saying we could't get them. They didn't give a reason really just that it was too much of a request. Now, it was five adults traveling and we would of happily got two rooms BUT we were told that that wasn't necessary. The people were nice but quite helpless and clueless. My only other gripe would be that they didn't have a pool or hot tub. Also, we weren't in the center of the action. The hotel sits a few blocks away but that didn't stop people for being extremely loud while walking up and down the halls. So expect to be woke up at three in the morning.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Harrah's New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrah`s New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Harrahs Hotel New Orleans
- Harrahs New Orleans Hotel
- Harrahs New Orleans Casino New Orleans