Stayed here for a conference, at first a little concerned being a casino and all. However, I was pleasantly surprised at the hotel. From the minute I walked in to the time I Ieft, there was always someone willing to help me or welcome me. Marvin was a true gentleman and ambassador to the hotel, always there to assist you if needed. I was worried that the casino would be noisy and dirty in the hotel. However, the rooms are separate from the casino. The casino is across the street and connected by a tunnel if the weather is bad. Thus, no noise from there. One never has to set foot in there if you do not want to. The rooms were very large and nice, bathrooms were great with a sitting tub and a shower area. Extra large sitting area to move around in. Very happy with the rooms, and they were very quiet. Ruth Chris is in the hotel. Concierge is right there also. Morning papers are not delivered but can pick up a USA today or local paper for free at the main desk. Riverwalk (shops) and the Hilton are right next door with Dragos in the Hilton. There is also a pub/brewery restaurant next door. Also, some restaurants in the casino. Thus, very good food is real close by. Bourbon street is a few blocks away about a good 10 minute walk. Canal street about 5 min away for tourist shops and fast food like McD. and Arbys. Draw backs - they charge you for wireless in the room like most major hotels and no pool. (can swim in pool next door) All in all a great hotel, great service and super friendly staff!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Harrah's New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrah`s New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Harrahs Hotel New Orleans
- Harrahs New Orleans Hotel
- Harrahs New Orleans Casino New Orleans