We have stayed at Harrah's in New Orleans three times and we can't wait to go back. The staff is so friendly and welcoming and helpful. We needed a fridge on our first trip for some medication and they gave us a suite. The rooms are immaculate, the beds are luxuriously comfy, and the service is truly outstanding. The food at Ruth's Chris and Besh was five star. The huge buffet in the casino is so sumptious you won't want to eat for hours. The crab legs and seafood were fresh and delicious, the desserts were decadant, and the selection was massive. There was too much to explore in one meal, we went back three times over the course of our stay in New Orleans. I cannot say enough good things about this hotel! It gives a great name to Southern Hospitality! PLUS the hotel is right on the trolley car route so in a few steps you can board for about a $1 and be anywhere in New Orleans you need to go including Cafe du Monde, French Market, Cemetaries, Bourbon Street, etc. We did not need a rental car nor did we use taxis. It was just a great location for sightseeing!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Harrah's New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrah`s New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Harrahs Hotel New Orleans
- Harrahs New Orleans Hotel
- Harrahs New Orleans Casino New Orleans