We visit the Big Easy often but for the Super Bowl we stayed for the first time at Harrah's Hotel. The hotel lobby was very nice. The rooms were nice sized with a beautiful, big bathroom with separate toilet area. It was Super Bowl weekend, so really busy, but I was surprised at the housekeeping. Friday night, we returned to our room, with the bed being sloppily made up, trash on the floor, the bed spread thrown on a chair....looked as if the housekeeper was called away in the middle of cleaning our room and forgot to come back! Another night, they did not service our room at all so we had no clean towels the next morning. But, the staff was all very nice. We never had trouble getting a cab. The bellman came immediately to help us at check out....All during an extrememly busy weekend, so they were well prepared. Ruth's Chris is in the hotel and we ate there before and after the game. Both meals were fabulous. Really was disappointed that the hotel did not have a spa, but I did hear that guests could go the Lowes across the street. The hotel had cool gifts waiting for us every evening in celebration of the Super Bowl. All in all, great time!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Harrah's New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrah`s New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Harrahs Hotel New Orleans
- Harrahs New Orleans Hotel
- Harrahs New Orleans Casino New Orleans