I wish I could give a minus 5. I have frequented Harrah’s for many years in Vegas, and this would have been my first experience with Harrah’s in New Orleans for a work conference. To say that my experience at Harrah’s is the worst I have ever encountered at any hotel would be an understatement. I checked into Harrah’s at approximately 10:30am on 3/4/2013 before I attended a conference at the Ernest Morial convention center. I was told my room was not ready, so I checked my bag and left to attend my conference. Later in the evening when I returned to Harrah’s I was told they overcommitted the rooms and I did not have a room. I was told there were 14 other people that had booked incorrect dates that they accommodated, but unfortunately they did not have a room for me, even though I booked the CORRECT date and checked-in. They told me they wouldn’t charge me for the night I couldn’t stay in the hotel, but I needed to go to a hotel in the next town over. I would need to come back in the morning to try to check-in again! Then they put me in a cab and sent me on my way. Since I am here on business, I can’t leave, but I will not be frequenting New Orleans, Harrah’s or Caesar’s Entertainment establishment again!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Harrah's New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrah`s New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Harrahs Hotel New Orleans
- Harrahs New Orleans Hotel
- Harrahs New Orleans Casino New Orleans