Rooms are above average for a casino hotel. Great bathrooms. Big tubs. Separate shower stall. Extremely clean. TV's need an upgrade; that is my only complaint about the room.
But it was the service got the 5 star rating from me. First, when we got a page that the room was ready, and arrived to our room, the inspectress was still in the room. You would think that would be a bad thing, but she was extremely polite when we walked in, and I could tell she was worried that she hadn't adequately inspected the room prior to our arrival. In fact, she made it a point to ask us if there was a better time for her to come back and finish her inspection. To me, that says a lot about how she does her job. I wish I got her name, but she was inspecting rooms on the 11th floor on 10/13 around 4 PM She deserves an "at-a-boy" for turning a mistake (i.e. checking us in to a room that hadn't been inspected yet) into a positive first impression.
Also, Robert at the concierge desk. Wow. This guy is good. Super friendly. Goes above and beyond to help without making it seem like an effort. Seriously, I;m not going to get into the details, but I was impressed. He was wearing some sort service ribbon, and I see why he got it. I hope you guys know what you have with him.
Good job to all, I will definitely recommend this hotel to my associates on their next business trip and/or meeting to the Big Easy.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Harrah's New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrah`s New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Harrahs Hotel New Orleans
- Harrahs New Orleans Hotel
- Harrahs New Orleans Casino New Orleans