This is a wonderful hotel. From the minute I walked in the door, I was treated like an honored guest. I arrived at 8:30 am, hours before check-in time, but I was given a room immediately. My room was spotless, and I love having a refrigerator for cold drinks and leftovers from the awesome NOLA restaurants. Harrah's location is perfect. Right off of Canal Street and a short walk to the French Quarter. Since I was traveling solo, I went to the Quarter during the daylight hours and spent the evenings at the casino. Since there is an underground walkway from the casino to the hotel, there were no safety concerns at all.
Speaking of the casino, Harrah's New Orleans is my absolute favorite! I love being able to order drinks right from the slot machines, and the service was very fast and friendly. The air cleaners work well, and it wasn't as smoky as Vegas casinos. I also won over thousand dollars, and I wasn't the only one winning at slot machines. In my opinion, this is the very best Harrah's Hotel and Casino in the country. In fact, the only issue keeping this from being a 5 star review is the lack of free Wifi. Other than that, it's perfect!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers and TravelUp so you can book your Harrah's New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrah`s New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Harrahs Hotel New Orleans
- Harrahs New Orleans Hotel
- Harrahs New Orleans Casino New Orleans