I had a complimentary stay at Harrah's from my Total Rewards casino points. With one major qualifier, it is an excellent hotel.
Staff and concierge are friendly and super attentive. Rooms are nice and beds are comfortable. It is near the river walk, near a trolley stop, a 10 minute walk or so from the French Quarter, and across the street from a large casino with multiple restaurants.
Why does it only get 4 stars from me? No pool or hot tub. You have "access" (paid) to one at another hotel, several blocks away, very inconvenient. Other than Ruth's Chris Steak House, there are no restaurants on property so you have to walk somewhere for breakfast if you don't want room service.
Nevertheless, it is clean, comfortable, and well- situated for most attractions and I would stay there again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Harrah's New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrah`s New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Harrahs Hotel New Orleans
- Harrahs New Orleans Hotel
- Harrahs New Orleans Casino New Orleans