This hotel was perfect to stay at. Centrally located to EVERYTHING. Gorgeous view of the river and the cruise ship we had just got off of. Easily walkable to the french quarter and downtown riverfront. It could use a few more restaurants nearby but it isn't too bad. The casino isn't really right there at the hotel but they are connected by an underground tunnel. All staff at the hotel was super helpful. The housekeeping staff could be a bit quicker as we came back one day and our room hadn't been tidied up at about 330pm.
The bathroom is huge and amazing. I loved soaking in the separate enormous soaking tub. BY far the best bathroom in a hotel i have ever stayed in.
One thing we could majorly fix is being able to clearly hear the Natchez steamboat calliope through the window. Maybe get thicker windows?
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Harrah's New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrah`s New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Harrahs Hotel New Orleans
- Harrahs New Orleans Hotel
- Harrahs New Orleans Casino New Orleans