My wife and I came to NOLA for our 20th wedding anniversary and stayed at the Five Continents B&B. We stayed in the cottage in the back and had a wonderful time. The entire B&B is just wonderful and Peter the proprietor is very kind and accommodating. The main floor/dining room is just wonderful and very well maintained. The spicy omelet was my favorite and breakfast everyday was wonderful.
We did not have a car, but there is plenty of parking. It is a short walk/cab from the quarter.
We had a wonderful week and did not want to return home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Continents Guest House is a 5500 SF 1880's Greek Revival Mansion on beautiful live oak lined Esplanade Avenue 8 blocks from the historic French Quarter. It has a separate cottage in the back, off street gated parking, a balcony and front, back and side upstairs porch. Each room is themed for a different continent. Luxury on a budget. Either individual room rentals or the entire compound. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Five Continents Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Five Continents b&b
- 5 Continents Bed And Breakfast
- Five Continents Hotel New Orleans