We booked this bed & breakfast as it had some very good ratings. As somebody else commented the location is not ideal and the walk into the centre can feel intimidating. Our room (the European Suite) was large but rather dark and the wifi did not work, although it worked fine in the public ares.
Also at $200 per night we were disappointed that our room was not serviced.
on the plus side the parking was free & secure and the breakfast was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Continents Guest House is a 5500 SF 1880's Greek Revival Mansion on beautiful live oak lined Esplanade Avenue 8 blocks from the historic French Quarter. It has a separate cottage in the back, off street gated parking, a balcony and front, back and side upstairs porch. Each room is themed for a different continent. Luxury on a budget. Either individual room rentals or the entire compound. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Five Continents Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 5 Continents Bed And Breakfast
- Five Continents b&b
- Five Continents Hotel New Orleans