My husband and I were so very pleased with our stay at the Five Continents! Peter was a wonderful host, the breakfast was consistently delicious, and the bed in our "European Suite" was the most comfortable I've slept on in years... It's central location provided us quick and easy access to both City Park and Frenchman Street (the places we spent most of our time). We won't stay anywhere else when we are fortunate enough to be able to get away to "The Big Easy" once again...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Continents Guest House is a 5500 SF 1880's Greek Revival Mansion on beautiful live oak lined Esplanade Avenue 8 blocks from the historic French Quarter. It has a separate cottage in the back, off street gated parking, a balcony and front, back and side upstairs porch. Each room is themed for a different continent. Luxury on a budget. Either individual room rentals or the entire compound. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Five Continents Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 5 Continents Bed And Breakfast
- Five Continents b&b
- Five Continents Hotel New Orleans