This is the best B&B I have stayed at. I chose it because of location and the TripAdvisor reviews, and was not disappointed.
The location is great, within an easy walk of the French Quarter, but without being in the middle of all the chaos. It has gated off street parking which is nice, but we just left the car and walked everywhere. There are several restaurants nearby so you don't have to go downtown if you don't want to.
The B&B is nicer than in the photos. The decorating is elegant and functional and the inn was exceptionally (sparkling) clean. Wifi internet worked well, and the extra water and juice in the room was great.
Jess is a wonderful innkeeper, and had a lot of information about the city. His recommendations on activities and places to eat were great, and he was very easygoing. His kitties - Beauregard and Jean Pierre - are very sweet and will come around if you want to see them, but were not bothering guests or in public areas while people were around. Jess was also great with arranging for flowers and his breakfasts were amazing. I would not consider staying anywhere else!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Continents Guest House is a 5500 SF 1880's Greek Revival Mansion on beautiful live oak lined Esplanade Avenue 8 blocks from the historic French Quarter. It has a separate cottage in the back, off street gated parking, a balcony and front, back and side upstairs porch. Each room is themed for a different continent. Luxury on a budget. Either individual room rentals or the entire compound. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Five Continents Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 5 Continents Bed And Breakfast
- Five Continents b&b
- Five Continents Hotel New Orleans