Jess was the perfect host. We stayed in the Eurasian, 2-room suite w/our 18-year old daughter for 2 nights. It was our first time in New Orleans. The house is grand, old & elegant. The rooms were fine. The food was spectacular. Jess' knowledge of New Orleans is unsurpassed. It extended beyond the normal "where to go" & "what to see" and included nuanced knowledge about neighborhoods, history, people and personalities that you just can't get from a concierge @ a hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Continents Guest House is a 5500 SF 1880's Greek Revival Mansion on beautiful live oak lined Esplanade Avenue 8 blocks from the historic French Quarter. It has a separate cottage in the back, off street gated parking, a balcony and front, back and side upstairs porch. Each room is themed for a different continent. Luxury on a budget. Either individual room rentals or the entire compound. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Five Continents Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 5 Continents Bed And Breakfast
- Five Continents b&b
- Five Continents Hotel New Orleans