This is a beautiful place and a value. Breakfasts were excellent, and the proprietor, Jess, was very helpful and knowledgable. The location is good but if you like to walk or have a car, but it is not central. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Continents Guest House is a 5500 SF 1880's Greek Revival Mansion on beautiful live oak lined Esplanade Avenue 8 blocks from the historic French Quarter. It has a separate cottage in the back, off street gated parking, a balcony and front, back and side upstairs porch. Each room is themed for a different continent. Luxury on a budget. Either individual room rentals or the entire compound. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Five Continents Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Five Continents b&b
- Five Continents Hotel New Orleans
- 5 Continents Bed And Breakfast